How to reset your 2013 Tiffin Breeze 32BR Oil Service interval Warning
I had been searching for a way to reset the Oil Service interval Warning or Oil Change warning and finally contacted Tiffin Manufacturer to get the procedure. I thought I would share this for those of us who changes our own oil.
This may only work with the 2013 Tiffin Breeze 32BR.
To reset the Service Interval using the cruise switches.
Important! - You only have 12 seconds to complete this procedure.
I have about 16k miles on my Breeze 32BR when the warning came on. Oil and Filter have already been changed at 12k miles using Original Equipment.
1. Ignition key in ON position (engine OFF)
2. Press and release CRUISE ON. (Move switch to CRUISE ON)
3. Press the CRUISE RESUME switch 4 times (do not hold longer than half a second).
4. Press and hold the CRUISE RESUME switch a fifth time and hold for 3 seconds.
5. "Change Engine Oil" message is reset.
Cycle the ignition key switch and go back to step 2 if the procedure above does not reset the service interval.