Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-17-2022, 06:45 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Question I found this Breeze, Any help for review...

I found this Breeze, and It looks like it's in pretty good shape. Any ideas if this one is good to make an offer?

I know it's subjective, but I caught myself earlier, when I thought about Leveling system! I didn't know how it levels itself and then I realized I don't know if it has Airbags, which I think Give the RV a better Ride...

I may be over my head at this point. To busy at work to really spend time and figure out what questions i really need to ask the seller..

Thanks for the help, much appreciated!

here is is: https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...t-ADDetail-btn

also >here<

Ocean Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-17-2022, 07:40 PM   #2

Read up on the Maxxforce engines in RV applications before you give it serious consideration, personally I would not own one. (later versions of the Breeze use Cummins engines)
Isaac-1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 09:03 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
I was also serious about getting a Breeze but many factors made me wonder. (Engine, small wheels, not jacks,…) It’s small size is what i was looking for.
Local Tiffin dealer threw me a curved ball when he proposed an Allegro Red instead even though I was only inquiring on the Breeze.
I finally bought a 2019 Red 33AA, a bit larger but has so much more to offer.
Pol6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 10:11 PM   #4

Tiffin has archives of brochures for Breeze back to 2011.

https://tiffinmotorhomes.com/resources/brochures
B52Rnav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 07:35 AM   #5

Isaac-1 had some very good advice. Read up on the MaxxForce engine before you pull the trigger.
zombiewoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 06:26 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-1 View Post
Read up on the Maxxforce engines in RV applications before you give it serious consideration, personally I would not own one. (later versions of the Breeze use Cummins engines)
Thank you for that Info and on the Maxxfoce engines. They work but I think the ISV or the new 340HP might be a better option...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol6 View Post
I was also serious about getting a Breeze but many factors made me wonder. (Engine, small wheels, not jacks,…) It’s small size is what i was looking for.
Local Tiffin dealer threw me a curved ball when he proposed an Allegro Red instead even though I was only inquiring on the Breeze.
I finally bought a 2019 Red 33AA, a bit larger but has so much more to offer.
I think the Red is better suited to my taste but my carport at our retirement home is only 12'. So, some older Foretravel or the Tiffin Breeze...I would have bought the Red as well...Nice choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B52Rnav View Post
Tiffin has archives of brochures for Breeze back to 2011.

https://tiffinmotorhomes.com/resources/brochures
Thanks a lot for the Brochure site. I was able to compare so fast and easily. I saw that in 2017 ISV 275hp/560 Torque and in 2020 they went to the Cummins B6.7 340 hp/700lbs. Someone said that both Engines are not to different because the way they deliver power but I would assume that the 340 hp/700 Torque would be noticable over the former...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewoof View Post
Isaac-1 had some very good advice. Read up on the MaxxForce engine before you pull the trigger.

Yes I think it would be wise to pass on the MaxxForce... Does anyone have a rear facing radiator and is it hard to get to the engine to work on?

Ocean Mist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeze, view