RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-11-2017, 09:09 PM   #1

La Mesa RV Phoenix

Anybody ever dealt with La Mesa RV in Mesa Arizona
If so how were you treated after the sale we are looking at a 40ap Bus

kenscomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-12-2017, 12:50 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
They are the best!!! We purchased our Red 37 PA from them. They go the extra mile to prep the coach so there are no issues. We ordered ours and it is exactly what we wanted. Loved the no haggle straight pricing as well. Good Luck to you.

Steve
2016 Tiffin Red 37 PA
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Sjg1277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:34 AM   #3

We spoke to a guy named Kern a few months back..... top notch sales rep. I would have liked to do business with him, but he didn't have what we were looking for.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:45 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I bought mine from La Mesa's San Diego location. If they are any indication, you will be pleased with their service. I was!
ArmandV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:36 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Stay with the Mesa one. Phoenix location is horrible!
Old 09-12-2017, 07:41 PM   #6

Our experience was rather 'middle of the road', I think. (Mesa location)
We initially made the deal on ours at a show, but we wanted a different interior color. They had one in stock, and got it ready for us to see. They did a good job with the pre-delivery. We were called, and offered the time to inspect the unit thoroughly, at our leisure. Things also went very smoothly on the actual day of delivery. They had done everything we asked for. The tech did a somewhat detailed, although quick walk through with us. Sort of redundant since it was my 5th RV, and this one is certainly 'non' complicated....so that was okay with me. Paperwork also went smoothly. We wrote the final check, and drove away.

That was a year ago in August. Have not heard one word from La Mesa since.
Not even so much as a thank you card or follow up call from the salesperson. No customer survey ever arrived in the mail. Nothing.

I guess that's the way they do business. Ours was just an entry level Class C, but I do have to wonder if they treat people that buy a half million dollar motorhome that way as well.

We have traveled across the country and are approaching 8,000 miles on the odometer. Have had no reason to return to La Mesa for any type of issue or service to date. So I'm certainly not complaining. Lucky, I guess.
GoneToTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneToTheDog View Post
Our experience was rather 'middle of the road', I think. (Mesa location)

That was a year ago in August. Have not heard one word from La Mesa since.
Not even so much as a thank you card or follow up call from the salesperson. No customer survey ever arrived in the mail. Nothing.
That's odd. I hear from San Diego all the time.
ArmandV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:45 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmandV View Post
That's odd. I hear from San Diego all the time.
We think it is odd, also......but quite true. Not one word from La Mesa since the day we took deliver, just over a year ago now. We did at least expect someone to say "thank you for your business".
GoneToTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:30 PM   #9

We purchased a 2017 31 BR Breeze and the sales side went ok at La Mesa Phoenix. Once we took possession we were on our own. Absolutely no service after the sale. We won't give them any more of our hard earned funds.
ErickW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 08:22 PM   #10

Have only dealt with Mesa location. Easy to work with huge discount and fair trade-in. Can't speak to service though.

2014 Itasca Suncruiser
cdrprn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #11

Purchased New 2016 37PA at Phoenix Location

We purchased a 37PA at their 2016 show when we were in Ariz . They took a 2014 Fleetwood in trade. I planned on taking the new rig back north to Washington at the end of the season , so didn't have any service work performed by them.

That being said , they gave me a great deal on the 37PA with a respectable value for the trade. I got a sales price that was $65,M below what was asked for in WA so I was happy.

I asked the manager how they could make such a deal and he said it was all about the number of units they sell vs the next dealer.

Sir Isaac

sirisaac is offline   Reply With Quote