I'd start by looking at the current Tiffin website, to understand the diesel product line and floorplans. You don't mention price range, floorplan desires, or features desired.
Models and sizes vary by year, but generally
- Breeze, smallest of the product line 28to 32' long, min slides
- RED, 33 to 38 feet
- Phaeton, typically 36 to 40, couple 42/44 tag
- Bus, 37 to 45, most seem to be 45's and 40's
- Then there are some 45' Zephyrs, megabucks and fewer sold
- Since you want no more than 38, I'd suggest start looking at the RED floorplan and features and prices, and explore up or down from there. Good luck in your hunt. Actual feet is typically 1-2 feet more than the model number, for instance my 33 is actually 35'2" feet long. Typically anything up to 40 is single rear axle, anything over that is a tag.
Tiffin Motorhomes |