Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-25-2018, 08:58 AM   #1
Mso

Red 33 or 37

I like the smaller 33 as it allows us access to those NP and Forest campgrounds. Hubby wants the 37 more storage. Now looking at the floorplans not likening the one bathroom sink in 33. The 37PA is not much better as they have put the 2 sinks together in the bathroom. Our current old Monaco separates them. So I’m now considering the 37BA but don’t really need 2 toilets, then again a trade off. Also noticed 37BA is 3 slides and one of the TV comes up from the sofa? I definitely prefer it above the fireplace. Owners of these units would love to hear your likes and dislikes. Do you lose storage with the Bathroom in the back?
Mso is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-25-2018, 11:11 AM   #2

Get the 37BA and go to real campgrounds and drive the toad to parks. Dave
Old 09-25-2018, 11:34 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Bathroom in the 33 is to small. The 37PA size just right overall. You will be able to fit it most anywhere you want.

37PA is one if my fav floorplans. Very livable.

IMHO.
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:22 PM   #4

We have the 33 and just spent 6 weeks in it. The outside storage is a tad tight, but we made it work just fine. We carry a ladder, outdoor patio mat, two tables, four chairs, a grill, two sets of golf clubs, and various junk under there. The inside storage is more than enough for the two of us and 50 pounds of poodle. The bathroom is small, yes, but it works very well. Love the shower. But what I really love is the tight turning radius and maneuverability of the smaller unit (we had a 40'). I turned it around in a campground parking lot the other day, with the car connected, with no issues.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:10 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSprinter View Post
We have the 33 and just spent 6 weeks in it. The outside storage is a tad tight, but we made it work just fine. We carry a ladder, outdoor patio mat, two tables, four chairs, a grill, two sets of golf clubs, and various junk under there. The inside storage is more than enough for the two of us and 50 pounds of poodle. The bathroom is small, yes, but it works very well. Love the shower. But what I really love is the tight turning radius and maneuverability of the smaller unit (we had a 40'). I turned it around in a campground parking lot the other day, with the car connected, with no issues.
Just went from a 33AA to Phaeton 37BH. We are loving it! Ditched the tv over the dash and got more cabinet space. Under the bed storage is the entire under bed, not just half of it. The big plus was that our cat can no longer get into the slideout gears under the bed.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:36 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
WE have a new 2018 37PA and love it. Not only the dual vanities in the bath and more storage but also a bit bigger engine.
We have been able to get into any NP, COE, State Park, City Park, NRA that we wanted to. This is our preferred camping experience
momdoc is offline   Reply With Quote