Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-29-2019, 08:53 PM   #1

Tiffin Discounts

I am from Eastern NC and looking for dealers that will give a 30% or more discount off MSRP. Any recommendations preferably in eastern half of US?
SH1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-30-2019, 04:59 AM   #2

With RV sales the past few years being out the roof and current demand still very strong, then couple that with Tiffins good reputation and also in high demand, I doubt you'll find those kinds of discounts. 30% or more on some other brands MAY possibly be found when a dealer is trying to dump a left over. Dealers don't dump Tiffins. I could be wrong—and there may be a rare bird out there—but I think you're looking for a pot of gold at the end of an imaginary rainbow. I would say for a new Tiffin 20% - 25% max is about what you're going to find. Supply and demand principals at work here.

If you want that deep of a discount, buy a gently used Tiffin about 2-3 years old.

Good luck my friend.
marjoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 06:36 AM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Welcome to the forum!

28% is realistic for a new Tiffin using Davis in Memphis, Sherman RV in Sherman MS or Marlin Ingram in Montgomery AL. You can also order exactly what you want for that discount.

I’m in Fort Worth and ordered through Sherman last spring for my 2018 32SA at a 28.3% discount off of MSRP. Well worth the 600 mile drive for me.
Old 03-10-2019, 01:24 PM   #4

I am in the process of ordering a new Allegro Red and I am getting 30% off.
gary
spotswood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 02:38 PM   #5

We are currently trying to order '19 Phaeton 40IH. So far 2 dealers have said they cannot order another '19 Phaeton. Waiting on quote from 3rd dealer.

Word is Phaeton will have refresh for '20. New caps, front and rear, new head lights, digital dash. All come with TBD price increase.

Regarding comments on buying gently used 2-3 year old coach - my research shows I can buy new coach for less (based on "listing" price, not actual "as sold price"). I have seen 2016 Phaetons listed for more than I can buy a well equipped '19. Understand that listing price is just that.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:55 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfox20 View Post
Welcome to the forum!

28% is realistic for a new Tiffin using Davis in Memphis, Sherman RV in Sherman MS or Marlin Ingram in Montgomery AL. You can also order exactly what you want for that discount.

I’m in Fort Worth and ordered through Sherman last spring for my 2018 32SA at a 28.3% discount off of MSRP. Well worth the 600 mile drive for me.
Correct. We got our 2018 37PA from Sherman at just over 28% off.
momdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tiffin