Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-13-2015, 11:50 AM   #1

Tiffin Rally 3/23-27/2015 Orlando

Anyone going to Orlando for the Allegro Club Rally in Orlando in March? Might be a good place to go if your having problems. May not get something fixed, but you could have factory reps answer your questions. We're going to the Georgia Good Sam Samboree in March and then on down to the Tiffin Rally.
I think FMCA is having a Rally in Florida in Feburary, so if you want to be in Florida a couple of months you could get to several rallies. For me most of the things I think I'm having problems with are caused by my lack of knowledge about how the system should work. I did solve a radio problem by having a JVC radio replaced by a new Sony. Dave
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-14-2015, 06:27 AM   #2

It looks like we will be getting our 31SA in early March. Not sure we'll be ready to do a trip from Atlanta to Orlando, but maybe the GA Good Sam rally would be a good first trip, but I don't see any details on the Good Sam site. Do you have details that you can share?

Thanks
Betr2Trvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 11:13 AM   #3

Yes, we will be there. It will be a very short trip for us since we live seven miles from the site! This will be our second rally and we are very excited about this one.

You are right about the techs from Tiffin being able to help with small fixes and instructions. They are great. We were at the Tiffin rally at LazyDays and there were two factory techs present. I forgot their names, but they were both "floaters" at the factory so they knew everything about any aspect of the RV. They spent almost the entire time making rounds explaining and fixing things. They didn't have their parts stock with them like they usually do, so the were not able to do as much fixing as they would have liked to. They are not the same techs that are coming to Orlando, but they said there will likely be some parts available. One of them will be there as a participant.

Rick
RickNTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:29 PM   #4

Betr2Tvl - I sent you a pm about GASamboree - 3/19-22/2015. Dave
Old 01-15-2015, 11:09 AM   #5

We are going to be there as well. This will be my first rally ever, really excited!

Tim, Wilda, Caroline
Allegro 35QBA
tjb201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:42 AM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Orlando Rally

We will be there. They have 226 signed and paid for at last count. They plan to cut it off at 250.
jimlaurielucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 04:57 AM   #7

Can we walk into rally?

Wife and I are staying in condo that week in Daytona Beach. Have never been to a rally but would like to stop by to see what they are all about. Is it possible to be a walk in for part of the day?
Heading towards retirement and would like to participate in future rally events.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:42 AM   #8

TimLoon - you might want to call Tiffin Allegro Club 256-356-8522 - these rallies are paid events. Also La Mesa rv Sanford/Orlando area is providing the Tiffin MH's that will be on display. Dave
Old 03-11-2015, 10:55 AM   #9

Tiffin Allegro Club Rally

You can come in and look at the display coaches but would not be able to participate in the seminars, meals etc. that are going on.
Redbaytravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:44 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I will be there and hoping I don't have any problems to discuss besides the whistling noise from my driver's window.
Butte64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:38 PM   #11

Thanks folks

Will reach out to the rally folks.
Was in Phoenix a few weeks ago and had the opportunity to go to a LaMesa show and really liked the Phaeton 36. Now need to get my wife in one to convince her we need to step up from our 32BA.
Old 03-25-2015, 04:52 AM   #12

Rally is going good. I think going to Samboree and then down here maybe was more than wife needed to do. Needing to take a few naps between activities. Dave
Old 03-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #13

Left Rally today, got Onan generator serviced; Roadmaster sterling tow bar serviced; and some suspension work done. Lots of good food, etc. Dave
Old 03-27-2015, 07:14 PM   #14

Stopped By

Stopped by the event on Tuesday and enjoyed walking through the new coaches. The Phaeton model 36GH is our primary choice and it was locked that day. There was another unit had the LaMesa location so stopped by to take a look.
Looking forward to someday retiring so we can have the time to enjoy the rally events.
Tim

Tags
rally, tiffin