Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-19-2023, 07:36 AM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Dan View Post
What you are describing is not a wiring issue but the panel is not programmed correctly. For example, if you push the Bedroom Light switch a signal is sent to the main Spyder panel to turn the lights on. The only wiring from the panel is a four wire network cable. It will probably require replacing the panel but indeed contact Spyder. You can use the Contact link and scroll down to the bottom for a contact box.

Thanks Lt. Dan. I thought it had to do with how it was connected to the main panel. For example, my "bedroom light" button controls the hall light and the fan switch does nothing.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-13-2023, 07:09 AM   #16

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
New Spyder owner 2023

Hi all…….taking delivery on a 2023 Tiffin 40ih. I don’t see any manual information for this model year. and was wondering what is the latest information (changes) on this model year? Also, having trouble logging into the Spyder controls website to download the latest manual. I already got the Mira Bluetooth app to kind of work, but can’t do slides or awnings from it.
jimpav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 11:45 AM   #17
Community Administrator

Tiffin Owners Club
The login for the Spyder web site is Tiffin and PW Motorhomes (Case sensitive).
Lt Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 09:34 AM   #18

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spyder

Got into the website for the schematics but I’m just wondering if there is any way spyder can block out all the parameters that don’t apply to my model and year of Motorhome? It seems like there are a lot of data points that are not in my model and year.
jimpav is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ems, tiffin