Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-09-2014, 04:41 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
TiffinRVnetwork

I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting on to their website after they updated it. This is my second week and i keep getting an error Message and can't get in. Any Ideas????
Tractor16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I got in...
puttin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:56 PM   #3

Is there a way to get on it without giving all your personal info. Phone # and etc??
ChallengerRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:19 PM   #4

I'm with you Tractor16. Some times I can get to my posts, but no further and then only about half the time. I tries Internet Explorer, Firefox, with or without add-ons with the same P*** poor results. As far as I'm concerned it's completely unusable. I can't even contact the site to tell them of the problems.

ChallengerRN, these birds want your whole life history and I don't agree with their policy at all. The only way around that is to lie to them about your personal info.
Pigman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:21 PM   #5

Lol. I thought that the case. Thanks
Old 06-09-2014, 05:23 PM   #6

Is there good honest info on the different models on the sight??
Old 06-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Thanks Pigman, I can't let them know either. I even changed password once to see if that would help. Why did they try to update something that was not broken.
Tractor16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:44 PM   #8

This is from the TRVN website:

The forum website has now been transferred to the new server. Many of your web browsers are set to cache previous pages rather than redisplay them every time. If you are having trouble viewing the new home page, refresh your browser page or delete your browser's cache. The new home page features a single slide show image rather than the side by side static and dynamic image of the previous page. If you still have trouble you may want to logout from the forum, close your web browser, restart your browser and login again to create a fresh cookie.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChallengerRN View Post
Is there good honest info on the different models on the sight??
The TRVN site is user operated with no ties to Tiffin Motorhomes. Think of it as a Tiffin enthusiast site. Want an opinion on something - you will get tons of responses. Need help with a problem - you will get answers from knowledgable owners. Want opinions on a campground - there's a whole section on campgrounds reviewed by members.

Joining the forum is free but donations are accepted to help off set costs.

While registration requires you divulge some personal data it is only your mailing address and phone number. Doesn't seem to onerous to me. The new server is working great but for about a month before the change over it was pretty bad.
luvlabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:15 PM   #10

Thanks. Tried to get on yesterday. Will try again.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:00 PM   #11

My desktop changed over without any problems, but I had to change the link on my laptop. It might have been the start page issue that was discussed earlier.

If you own a TMH product and are not on the TRVN forum, you are really missing out on a great resource.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllkrob View Post
This is from the TRVN website:

The forum website has now been transferred to the new server. Many of your web browsers are set to cache previous pages rather than redisplay them every time. If you are having trouble viewing the new home page, refresh your browser page or delete your browser's cache. The new home page features a single slide show image rather than the side by side static and dynamic image of the previous page. If you still have trouble you may want to logout from the forum, close your web browser, restart your browser and login again to create a fresh cookie.
OK, Did all that and still nothing. I can't even get to the Tiffin home page. Of course I can't log out because I CAN'T LOG IN. What a joke.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #13

Try this A Part of the TiffinRVNetwork • Index page
Old 06-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbmsu View Post
Nope. Nothing there either. TiffinRVNetwork is the only site I'm having trouble with, and that only after they changed servers.

Tags
tiffin