RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-14-2020, 06:56 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Carolina Campers
1994 Fleetwood faucet repair help

I have a 1994 Fleetwood Coronado. I have a bathroom facet leaking and need to know how to take the facet apart?
Thanks
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-14-2020, 07:17 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccamper View Post
I have a 1994 Fleetwood Coronado. I have a bathroom facet leaking and need to know how to take the facet apart?

Thanks
When I gutted my 94 Fleetwood Pace Arrow, I went under the faucet and loosened the connection. Make sure water is off!
C5c5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 07:31 PM   #3

Forest River Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
First thank you sir for your military Service and serving this grateful nation. TURN off water and open a few other sinks to let pressure release. Now make sure the water is off. truly off. More than likely on the base where connected to the wall is where it may come off the wall connection. Replace with a new or check all rubber washers like you have in a water hoses. Make sure there not PINCH, twisted if so replace them (the rubber washer). Everything goes on Clock wise turns. Look close at the head and you may before adding to much pressure before turning where the link is coming from. Hard to fix in the bathroom bast to remove it outside where you can work on it and go easy. WalMart, SOme Auto Parts Houses should have replacements oh yes Dollar Stores. GOOD LUCK.

Welcome to IRV2 FORUM, be safe have fun and enjoy the adventures in your RV. Pack out what you bring into a campsite.
Dogman635UT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 08:24 AM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Thanks for your help, we are going to start on it today!

Tags
ace, air, fleetwood, repair