Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-24-2012, 12:00 PM   #15

Now we are changing out the 4 metal dinning room chairs for 2 wood maple chairs. Here is a picture of the old chairs.
Stano

Click image for larger version

Name:	2003 Pace Arrow 37A 008.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	29528
Stano is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #16

We have the same MH and have been very happy with it; cant think of anything I would change it for except to move up to a DP and haven’t found one of those I like the floor plan on as good (that I could afford anyway). I would change all fluids/filters regardless of the mileage if they haven’t been changed already they should due to the age. As others have said check batteries, belts, hoses, seams and seals roof etc. Even with the maintenance you save allot verse newer MH. Enjoy, we have.
FTInMyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTInMyDreams View Post
We have the same MH and have been very happy with it; cant think of anything I would change it for except to move up to a DP and haven’t found one of those I like the floor plan on as good (that I could afford anyway). I would change all fluids/filters regardless of the mileage if they haven’t been changed already they should due to the age. As others have said check batteries, belts, hoses, seams and seals roof etc. Even with the maintenance you save allot verse newer MH. Enjoy, we have.
Good to hear from another happy 2003 37A Pace Arrow owner. Yes I think these Pace Arrows were built ahead of there time back in 2003! We came across it by accident after looking for over a year for a late model Class A gasser.

Stano
Old 11-24-2012, 09:27 PM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Good luck with your new coach, we have one and love it. I have been through it bumper to bumper and can tell you a Pace is well thought out and well built. Our's is a F-53 so I can't add anything that would help in the Chassis department.
chuckftboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #19

Quote:
Had everything check over last week at a authorized Workhorse service center. They said everything looked good! Guess I lucked out!

Stano
Old 12-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stano View Post
Anyone else have to replace their serpentine belt? I have not checked mine as yet, but will before heading to Florida soon.

Stano
This summer. 2005 Southwind, Chevy, 71,000 miles. Loud strange noise so exited I-10 to check it out.

Turning the steering wheel was VERY difficult. At the exit stop sign we just happened to be straight across from a truck fuel stop so I pulled across the road and into a parking spot.

Local tire service mechanic stopped to see if he could help us. He made three trips to the parts store to get the right belt (not his fault). I couldn't provide the parts store the info they needed so they did thier best.

Tip: Call an RV or Truck/RV repair shop with your unit info and VIN for correct part number.

Ended up changing the tension idler pulley (bearings frozen) and the belt. Then back on the road.

Not a bad idea to carry a spare belt?
SKP #111927
SteveCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #21

Stano
Glad to hear it that should give you peace of mind on your trip. If you have checked at the Workhorse forum you have seen there are plenty of happy owners. Maintained they are a great riding and reliable chassis. But then again I guess anything properly cared for is. I noticed you had a question on solenoids I have replaced my charge solenoid but I keep the MH plugged in all the time and they basically fail due to the constant use. I change myself and the solenoid is much cheaper than batteries. Since we have the same MH if you ever have any questions or want input on ride or handling let me know I have done some upgrades to mine.
FTInMyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #22

Quote:
Stano
Glad to hear it that should give you peace of mind on your trip. If you have checked at the Workhorse forum you have seen there are plenty of happy owners. Maintained they are a great riding and reliable chassis. But then again I guess anything properly cared for is. I noticed you had a question on solenoids I have replaced my charge solenoid but I keep the MH plugged in all the time and they basically fail due to the constant use. I change myself and the solenoid is much cheaper than batteries. Since we have the same MH if you ever have any questions or want input on ride or handling let me know I have done some upgrades to mine.
The dealer replaced one solenoid and then found out I had a bad board. Now the power lights will turn off on the back panel. The previous owner said he could never get the power lights to go off!

Stano
Old 01-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stano View Post
Now we are changing out the 4 metal dinning room chairs for 2 wood maple chairs. Here is a picture of the old chairs.
Stano

Attachment 29528
Now that we have had a chance to live in our 03 Pace Arrow this winter in Florida. We would like to swap the round table out for a wall mount rectangular table. The round table does not work for us!
Now to find one!

Stano

Tags
purchase