Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #1

Evergreen Owners Club
2003 Southwind 36T Map Lights

My husband and I just purchased a 2003 southwind 36T and absolutely love it. It has 32,000 miles and was kept in beautiful condition. We were able to figure out how to use everything but the map lights on the walls behind the drivers seat. Any words of wisdom?

Thanks
Windy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Hello and Welcome! I have no idea. We're still trying to figure out our new to us Class A. We had a Class C before so we aren't totally clueless..lol Glad you are enjoying the new RV and hope you have many great trips in her.
bsirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:41 AM   #3
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi folks, and welcome to IRV2! Glad you joined the party! I would suggest that you post your questions over in the MH forum to get more answers. Not too many people hang out here. Good luck & God bless!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:45 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy76 View Post
My husband and I just purchased a 2003 southwind 36T and absolutely love it. It has 32,000 miles and was kept in beautiful condition. We were able to figure out how to use everything but the map lights on the walls behind the drivers seat. Any words of wisdom?

Thanks

Roll your interior light dial the one on dash that turns on inside light up until the map light comes on (turn map light button on). Good luck and Happy RVing.
Hammer Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #5

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Hi Windy76. Congratulations on your new coach and welcome to the forum.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Hi, We have a 2003 Southwind 36T also. If the map lights above your head are the factory installed lights then there is a switch at the base of the light facing out just below where the rod meets the wall plate.

I hope that helps.

Tommy
tommycrossman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lights, southwind