Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-06-2019, 11:00 AM   #1

2017 Fleetwood Storm 32A

On my wet bay door there is a sticker telling me how to add water to my freshwater tank while I am hooked to city water I don’t see a valve or it never got installed from the factory anybody has this particular coach can post a pic of their set up and maybe I’ll know for sure what problem is.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-07-2019, 02:30 PM   #2

If you contact fleetwood with your fsn, fleetwood vehicle no they can tell you if you got one or not. On my 2013 storm 32bh the tank fill is behind a little compartment door in which you insert a hose to fill the freshwater tank. That little compartment door is on the passenger side to the right of the entrance door.
Old 09-09-2019, 11:06 AM   #3

Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverh View Post
If you contact fleetwood with your fsn, fleetwood vehicle no they can tell you if you got one or not. On my 2013 storm 32bh the tank fill is behind a little compartment door in which you insert a hose to fill the freshwater tank. That little compartment door is on the passenger side to the right of the entrance door.
I know i have A gravity fill and i use it but thats not what I’m talking about i should be able to fill from the wet bay when hooked to city water by turning the so called valve i cant find .
Old 09-10-2019, 02:21 PM   #4

My point is that you probably don't have one even though there is a sticker that gives directions how to use one. Not unusual for Fleetwood to have a sticker without the actual valve. With mine they included instruction manual for an inverter when there wasn't one installed. After I called with the FIN number they informed me that it was an option but that in reality there was not one installed in my unit. If you had such a valve it should be located near where your city water fill is located. In my wet bay there was no shore power cord exit hole. You were supposed to run the shore cord out the bay door so I cut a hole in the bottom of the compartment and mounted my own access door. Welcome to the world of Fleetwood.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:01 AM   #5

Fleetwood mistakes

Well i kinda thought that might be the case just wanted com formation that fleetwood is a joke at doing things right i to had to modify my wet bay and added two extra access doors for my water lines the sewer hole wasn’t even lined up unfortunately i have had to make things better than fleetwood did or didn’t do.

Tags
fleetwood