Got into it today on the 35K. Thanks to my new best friend Woody, I went ahead and cut out the compartment floor in the rear passthrough.
This should have been done from the factory.
I was easily able to get to all of the components and do my work.
Replaced the bellows and seals, and all 4 duckbills. Thought I was really getting somewhere.
Then I fired it up and waited for the green light.
And finally went back to check on the issue.
The #$=_<(*! Vaccum switch is leaking! The rubber seal is completely disintegrating. And guess what, can't buy just the seal lolololol!
Another 125 bucks, and more days to wait till parts come in.
So far, 600 for a toilet, 175 for a rebuild kit, 125 for a vacuum switch. That's 900 bucks kids.
If I didn't steal this thing I'd be upset.
What a silly system on a motorhome.