All switch lights inside coach start flashing in unison
2010 American Eagle 45B
Well, I found the problem, but decided to post my questions and solution for others that might be having the same problem. Solution is at the end.
We have been dry camping for about 12 days (fresh water only, no dump or external power, and up until 4 days ago, everything appeared to work normally. (Or what I think is normal). Now, when the generator is running, only the residential refrigerator inverter shows that it is charging the house batteries. The catch all inverter never goes to a charge indicator condition. Also, at approximately the same time, all of the switches inside the motorhome stsrted flashing simultaneously whenever any one switch was depressed. The always seem to flash either five times, or 15 times. They also arbitrarily flash 5 times at random intervals. Both problems seemed to start after I adjusted settings in the suspect inverter. It's low battery threshold was originally set at 12.0 volts causing the inverter to fault out whenever I turned the microwave on. I reset it to the recommended setting of 10.6 volts and my low battery fault issue cleared.
Could I possibly be having an inverter failing on the charge side? (The flashing lights are the white side of the switches, not the blue lights) and are the number of repetitions a code that will narrow the problem down?
Was pulling my hair out (what little is left) over this one, but finally figured it out. This coach has two magnum true sine wave inverter chargers and one of them had popped a little tiny circuit breaker located in an almost inaccessible place on the side. This particular motorhome has the inverters installed to the top of the electronics bay, upside down, so the access is difficult at best. Once I reset the breaker and waited the approximate 30 seconds for the charger to reset, both inverters started to charge and the flashing lights problem went away. Three days of troubleshooting led to a much better understanding of the inverter/charger system on the motorhome and wasn't a waste of time. And the end result was a 30 second fix!
Hope this helps others and saves them troubleshooting time.