Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-26-2014, 11:26 AM   #85

Fleetwood Owners Club
2012 AC Revolution

I added a stainless front piece from the 2013 Rev, not really to fool anyone, I just liked the look.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MHPic.JPG
Views:	320
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	75013  
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-26-2014, 12:42 PM   #86
New to the RV World

Vintage RV Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcgill View Post
I added a stainless front piece from the 2013 Rev, not really to fool anyone, I just liked the look.
Nice project.
GlennLever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 04:38 AM   #87

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewE2 View Post
Just this month we bought our first Motorhome - Our 2009 Tradition 42P.

BrewE2, that is a beautiful first motorhome! Way to get in the game in style! Best wishes for success and happiness with it. I've been looking around for a 2010 Tradition and they are very hard to come by. I love my 2006 but my wife and I both like the full wall slide, mid coach tv and residential fridge. Tradition is a very nice model and we won't look at anything else. Don't know if you brought from an individual or dealer but I hope you have someone around to help explain all the systems and nuances. Travel safely and enjoy!
Longweekends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 06:56 AM   #88

Spartan Chassis
Smile

Thanks for the kind words Longweekends...
Yes, in our 2 year search it was apparent that 2009, 2010, 2011 model years in general are few and far between, low production numbers I suppose. We initially focused on an Eagle, however, for us the difference in features, versus the difference in price, made the Tradition the better value. We bought it private, from the original owners directly. They have been great in helping us learn about all the features systems and care of the coach. They continue to be most helpful. Safe Travels to you as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longweekends View Post
BrewE2, that is a beautiful first motorhome! Way to get in the game in style! Best wishes for success and happiness with it. I've been looking around for a 2010 Tradition and they are very hard to come by. I love my 2006 but my wife and I both like the full wall slide, mid coach tv and residential fridge. Tradition is a very nice model and we won't look at anything else. Don't know if you brought from an individual or dealer but I hope you have someone around to help explain all the systems and nuances. Travel safely and enjoy!

BrewE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:07 PM   #89

We recently bought a 2001 Eagle 40 US....runs and drives great. It has the 370 HP ISL with exhaust brake. We tow a choice of a 199 Jeep Cherokee or our 2008 GMC Sierra 1/2 ton with our RZR in the back.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0084.JPG
Views:	279
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	75094   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0085.JPG
Views:	274
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	75095  

Name:	IMG_0079.JPG
Views:	274
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	75096  
Jimalberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:44 AM   #90

Just purchased a 2008 Revolution 40E LE. Can't find the remote to control the remote spotlight. Any one know where you could order a replacement? Will probably have a number of questions from current owners regarding this new coach. We owned a different brand diesel pusher before and the systems in this coach are very similar. One thing I am wondering about is the Energy Management System. I really never had to do much with our previous system. Everything was pretty much automatic. I plugged our Revolution in to shore power by way of a heavy duty extension chord at home and the coach didn't appear to have any shore power. The gauges didn't read anything showing power available or, circuits energized. Is there something in particular that needs to be done with the Revolution to activate the EMS?
BrucFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 12:48 PM   #91

Fleetwood Owners Club
2006 American Heritage 45E

A great thread with a lot of VERY nice American Coaches and good times!!
We enjoy our 2006 American Heritage tremendously! We have put over 8,000 miles on it since buying it in March. Here is a pic from a couple of weeks ago in Breckenridge, CO. Also, pics from Sturgis, SD in Aug., Hilton Head, SC in July, and one getting ready for take off!

Looking forward to our next trip!
Dennis & Barb
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Tiger Run Breck.jpeg
Views:	299
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	76752   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sturgis 1.jpeg
Views:	347
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	76753  

Name:	Hilton Head Island.jpeg
Views:	279
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	76754   Click image for larger version

Name:	Take off.jpeg
Views:	295
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	76755  

Old 10-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #92

Spartan Chassis
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin38 View Post
We enjoy our 2006 American Heritage tremendously! We have put over 8,000 miles on it since buying it in March. Here is a pic from a couple of weeks ago in Breckenridge, CO. Also, pics from Sturgis, SD in Aug., Hilton Head, SC in July, and one getting ready for take off!

Dennis & Barb
Nice Coach and those are some great images. Safe Travels.

BrewE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #93
New to the RV World

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:

Dennis & Barb
What is in the trailer and add the coach and trailer to this thread.

Trailers you tow behind your MH / Pictures of the whole rig

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f258/trai...ig-181760.html

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GlennLever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 04:04 AM   #94

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:

Dennis & Barb

What is the name of the place you stayed in Breckinridge?

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
WesinRockies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 07:09 AM   #95

Fleetwood Owners Club
Trailer contents to date are a 2010 Honda CRV, 2009 HD CVO Road Glide, 2003 HD Anniversary Fat Boy, 1965 BMW R69S, Yamaha Golf Cart, 4 Bicycles, Golf Clubs, and tools/cleaning supplies to keep all of these machines running and looking good!
The Breckenridge location is Tiger Run Resort. It is on 9 Hwy about 4 miles North of Breckenridge. We have been here several times now and love it. The end of Sept., first of Oct. is incredible with the "turning of the Aspens". We ride bicycles and there is a paved trail along 9 Hwy from Breckenridge to I-70, then you can get on another trail and ride over Vail Pass to Vail.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:17 AM   #96

Newmar Owners Club
Exclamation Look-in Good........

Quote:

Dennis & Barb
Hi Dennis, I believe I commented on your Heritage when you bought it and showed it off on here back in March, I said it then and I will say it again........that is one great look-in Coach! Love the color's. Glad to see and hear you are enjoying it so much! Love the "Take off" feature of your Coach........want them on the next one. Do you take your stacker with you all the time? Any troubles with parking it? How about in Hilton Head Island? Safe travels to ya........
Old 10-19-2014, 06:29 PM   #97

Fleetwood Owners Club
Nice to hear from you palehorse89! Absolutely I remember you and your kind comments back when I first joined this site. And, that we both shared the passion for our 2000 Mountain Aires!
I actually miss ours and know the people that purchased it are enjoying it.

We have only pulled the stacker a few times. Generally we are pulling our Honda CRV. When we went to Hilton Head I had to find a storage facility on the mainland for the trailer. The 2 RV parks can't accomadate 75' or have a place to unhook and store the trailer. It was kind of a hassle the first time but know what to do when we head there in Jan.

Thanks once again for your comments!
Old 10-26-2014, 03:21 PM   #98

Joining in.
Just purchase a 2009 American Allegiance 42G.
RRoba is offline   Reply With Quote