Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-14-2011, 08:35 AM   #1

Behind Front Overhead TV - 2009 Southwind

I've searched, but I'm not finding an answer.....

Can anybody help me get behind the back wall of the left overhead entertainment cabinet or behind the front TV of my 2009 Southwind?

I tried the 4 screws under the TV (where the fans are), but no luck....

Any help is appreciated...
evanskl is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #2

OK, I'm able to remove the panel below the TV and can now see up behind it, but that is not helping me solve my problem......how do I get behind the compartment on the left side of the TV? I’m trying to replace the power supply to the KVH satellite dish and need to disconnect the existing power supply; that problem probably belongs in the tech forum. I will post there too.

Thanks for looking…….
evanskl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:32 PM   #3

To remove the front TV and get into the back of the cabinet you need to pop out the 4-6 little buttons on the front of the wooden bezel. Behind these button are screws that hold the wooden bezel to the cabinet face. Then you should be able to see how the TV is anchored down sometimes with corner braces and screws. When you remove all the anchors BE CAREFUL, the TV will start to slide out of the cabinet best to have another set of hands that can catch and hold. Once the TV is removed I believe you can access the rear of the cabinets next to your TV.
buck62 is offline   Reply With Quote