Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-30-2018, 06:13 AM   #127

Fleetwood Owners Club
Flushing my black water tank about 3 times can get it from Full to 2/3 - sometimes. Haven't had it at 1/3 or E for several months.

And, from REV, there is no way to troubleshoot the sensors (that they let me know about). I'm sure there is; but you know how they are.

There statement was to use chemicals or to bring it to them.
lynch763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-30-2018, 06:35 PM   #128

Bounder: 2017 Bounder Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynch763 View Post
Flushing my black water tank about 3 times can get it from Full to 2/3 - sometimes. Haven't had it at 1/3 or E for several months.

And, from REV, there is no way to troubleshoot the sensors (that they let me know about). I'm sure there is; but you know how they are.

There statement was to use chemicals or to bring it to them.

When I was at the Decatur service center their technique for checking the sensors was super high tech...just kidding fill it with water then empty it...that was their method
Old 02-15-2020, 09:19 AM   #129

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Lithium Batteries

Has anyone switched over from the 4 6volt house batteries to lithium? Coach batteries need replaced and I am considering the Battle Born. I have 2 solar panels on roof but the lead 6 volt batteries got fried when I moved and had to let coach sit for months. I also do not know if I would just need two 12volt lithium to give me the same or better power. Any help would be appreciated
Old 02-17-2020, 04:48 PM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsfishin View Post
Has anyone switched over from the 4 6volt house batteries to lithium? Coach batteries need replaced and I am considering the Battle Born. I have 2 solar panels on roof but the lead 6 volt batteries got fried when I moved and had to let coach sit for months. I also do not know if I would just need two 12volt lithium to give me the same or better power. Any help would be appreciated
Yes,
2016 Bounder Lithium and Solar upgrade
computerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 06:13 AM   #131

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by computerguy View Post

Thanks Computerguy I read your whole article already and it was very informative. I am hoping to just do a drop in of remove and replace. I was hoping someone had done this the (easy way) using all the OEM and added parts already installed when I purchased the coach. May have to just contact Battleborn to see if I could do a drop in
Old 02-18-2020, 07:08 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsfishin View Post
Thanks Computerguy I read your whole article already and it was very informative. I am hoping to just do a drop in of remove and replace. I was hoping someone had done this the (easy way) using all the OEM and added parts already installed when I purchased the coach. May have to just contact Battleborn to see if I could do a drop in
As indicated in my thread it is complicated. The newer Bounder (and MANY) newer Class A's are complicated. The BCC is the major one because of the higher voltage of the lithium batteries. I will not go into the details but make sure Battle Born understand the BCC and it's functionality. I forget the device but they may simply recommend install a device to disconnect the alternator periodically so the lithiums are not always being fully charged. I did this manually as when I did the install there was no such device.
You'll have to move them from under the stairs too so they are not out in the weather IMO.
Best of luck and do reply back what they say.
computerguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bounder