Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-26-2016, 07:21 PM   #15

Computer Guy
You breaker is located in the electrical compartment next to the entry door. On the the left side on the compartment wall are a group of fuses attached to the wall .Hanging above the fuses are one or two silver boxes hanging in mid air. Look closely at the tags attached to the silver boxes one of the says vacuflush.
z3406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-26-2016, 07:43 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3406 View Post
Computer Guy
You breaker is located in the electrical compartment next to the entry door. On the the left side on the compartment wall are a group of fuses attached to the wall .Hanging above the fuses are one or two silver boxes hanging in mid air. Look closely at the tags attached to the silver boxes one of the says vacuflush.
Thanks for the info. But not on my RV. I have a bunch of relays hanging next to the BCC. In between the BCC and inverter there are some fuses, the inverter disconnect, and the Power Gear electrical components.
Any other suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1353.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	314.4 KB
ID:	131398   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1605.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	131399  

Old 06-26-2016, 07:54 PM   #17

Crack on the base near the bolt location was causing my vacuflush to cycle every 5 hours or so.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2280[1].jpg
Views:	112
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	131404  
Old 06-26-2016, 09:26 PM   #18

Hmmmmm
I wonder if I found it . I reviewed a bunch of pics taken when I bought the rig. Inside the bcc I found this.
Looks like the pic posted earlier. It would be a weird place to install it though, inside the bcc???
Is the little black button the reset?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	365.8 KB
ID:	131411  
Old 06-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #19

thanks for the pic, I found that in the base compartment above propane, I was kinda looking for some fuse/switch to view/reset and see if that would solve the never ending cycling. after looking at it when it starts to cycle, the bowl is empty, and you can hear a soft hissing sound. when you add water to bowl, the hissing sound stops and so does the cycling. I am going to call FW monday and see what they recommend, and geez if its a trip back to dealer thats gonna suck, our dealer service not the best, been there done that. will ask if we can go to another dealer and use their service center.
stormy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 10:46 PM   #20

just re-read above and will check the wires again in morning, and see, and also to check if there is a black button on the mount with the 2 screws and for any label with vacu flush on it. thanks again for pics.
stormy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:24 AM   #21

Nor'easters Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
They did mount these things in a variety of the places that I mentioned (from the Tech assist folks at the factory). Mine happens to be mounted on the shelf, under several cable looms in the inverter compartment and it did not have a label. Yes, the little black button is the reset.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:50 AM   #22

That is what mine looks like but in a different location. If you have a mirror look at that small tab/label near the posty screw it should identify what circuit it is. Good Find CG
z3406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 10:30 AM   #23

Interesting. I got the schematics from FW (FYI, this is awesome for the DYIers)
It notes the vacu-flush on the BCC for Circuit 605AA for the Southwind "S" Only. I have a Bounder 35K
I wonder why or even if this is it?? I suppose time will only tell. I'm not exactly excited about putting a mirror inside the BCC to see if maybe there is a label on it.
It's still at the dealer for warranty work so I am adding this to the list for them to tell me where the breaker is
My list keeps growing. At this pace I may never get it back
Old 06-28-2016, 04:56 AM   #24

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Mine looks like that but mounted on shelf as well.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:08 AM   #25

Tiffin Owners Club
I been hunting for my circuit breaker. factory tech says it's in BCC , there is 3 resetable breakers in there but none are tripped or labeled vacuflush. pulled drawers in bedroom,been in compartment where vacuflush motor is this is a 2016 Bounder 36E with a dead crapper
Mak 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:14 AM   #26

Tiffin Owners Club
Tech had me pulling drawers,then pulling up the steps to look by house batteries,then into the BCC area then gave me a name of a dealer 6 hours away.You would think the people who built this thing would know more about it..I have no 12v after the "breaker" wherever that is?
Mak 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:26 PM   #27

I know this is an old post but I am having similar problem searching for a fuse and breaker on my 2017 Bounder. Is there both a fuse and breaker? I am not getting pwr to my vacupump system. thank you in advance.
SMITHMJ97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:29 AM   #28

Nor'easters Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
It will be a circuit breaker. It is a small metal box with two large terminals on top and a very tiny black reset switch on the side. On my Bounder it is located in the compartment above the LP tank next to the inverter. It could be located elsewhere; seems that Fleetwood places them in a number of different places. Good hunting and let us know if you find it and if that is the cause of your issue.

Tags
toilet, bounder