Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-08-2022, 07:11 AM   #1

Bounder Classic Bedroom Outlets

Hi All!

I have a 2013 Bounder Classic 36R. This has a double slide in the master bedroom. For some odd reason they put NO outlets on the bed side of the slide out. The only outlet I have found is where the TV in the bedroom is (opposite side of the bedroom) as well as the bathroom. The closest outlet is actually in the living area.

Has anyone found any other outlets in the bed side of the slide outs?

Has anyone converted one if the lights above the bed in to an outlet that can be used? I am really struggling on how to set up my CPAP machine!

Thank You
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bed.png
Views:	24
Size:	261.8 KB
ID:	373110  
Tjlieb1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-08-2022, 07:52 AM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjlieb1188 View Post
Hi All!

I have a 2013 Bounder Classic 36R. This has a double slide in the master bedroom. For some odd reason they put NO outlets on the bed side of the slide out. The only outlet I have found is where the TV in the bedroom is (opposite side of the bedroom) as well as the bathroom. The closest outlet is actually in the living area.

Has anyone found any other outlets in the bed side of the slide outs?

Has anyone converted one if the lights above the bed in to an outlet that can be used? I am really struggling on how to set up my CPAP machine!

Thank You
The light is 12 volts not 120. Unless your cpap is 12 volts you could not run it directly to 12 volts. You could use a inverter to change the12 volts to 120.
Your best bet is probably to have a electrician install a outlet in the bedroom wall next to the bath.
Old 08-08-2022, 04:10 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Some Bounders have outlets on the base of the bed. Lift the bedspread and check around the base.
Old 08-08-2022, 08:10 PM   #4

I have a 2014 36H and mine has one on what I consider the bed frame.

Tags
bounder