Bounder year 1
Inspired by the Bounder year 3 post, which I hope Iím lucky enough to have that same experience, I thought Iíd share my report after 1 year.
Purchased ours exactly 1 year ago today, so I guess the warranty is up. We have spent 127 days in the rig going 5000 miles. So far here are the only issues.
1. Right rear taillight beauty ring fell off. Glue gave loose, but was able to fix as it fell off in a parking lot and not while driving.
2. Tank sensor issues, although I donít blame this on Fleetwood as itís a common problem across the board. Happy camper extreme has fixed that thus far.
3. OTA antenna may or may not have a problem, it worked fine at the last stop, but where weíre at now, not getting good reception. Could be the area, Iíll know for sure we when move in a week.
4. Wet bay cargo light I thought stopped working and even replaced the fixture to LED, only to find out the wet bay cargo light doesnít turn on with the master cargo light switch by the door. Wet bay light only works when the utility light switch on the dash is on. So lesson learned.
5. Handling was an issue, but while itís still not spectacular itís pretty good with the addition of roadmaster F/R sway bars, roadmaster RSSA steering stabilizer and super steer rear trac bar. I do put some of this on Fleetwood as I feel if it had a 242Ē wheelbase instead of 228Ē that would have helped.
Thatís it, fit and finish is tight as ever, everything works, nothing broke or came loose. Very pleased with the unit and build quality so far.
Now everyone knock on wood for me please..
2019 Fleetwood Bounder 35K
2018 Fiat 500 Sport Turbo