Bounder Year 3
Our 2016 Bounder 33C is into its 4th year, and I thought it might be useful to provide updated feedback.
1. Mileage is approaching 20K. MPG is still at 7.0. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower.
2. Oil changes every 5-10K with Mobile 1. No oil loss between changes.
3. Suspension is about as good as one can get with an F53. After fixing the rear sway and adding a bunch of Roadmaster gear, it is fairly well behaved in all but a very strong cross wind. Might have something to do with its shape.
4. Fleetwood Warranty work consisted of front shade replacement, LED light replacement and Vacuuflush access panel repair (Stripped Screws).
5. Extended Warranty repair was replacement of Rear AC/Heat Pump.
6. Add ones include:
Garmin 760RV GPS
Ubiquity Network System
Residential Fridge Latches
Washer Dryer Combo
Fire Stick TV
WEBoost for WiFi Hotspot
Amazon Echo Show 5
IR Extenders for cabinet mounted AV gear
Roadmaster Steering Stabilizer along with Front Rear sway bars.
RV SnapPads for levelers.
Lots of Dynamat to reduce noises
Water Pump Accumulator
Storage Ottomans to use with Couch and Captains Chairs
Blue ray player for bedroom
Marriott Pillow Topper for bed
ViAir 450 RV compressor
We drive the heck out of this thing, mainly to visit family and friends. We go for up to 7 weeks at a time. It is so nice having our home away from home with us. It is far from perfect, but just about has all the bugs worked out.