Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-24-2017, 04:00 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Broken Exterior Light, driver's side toward rear

We have an '06 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C. One of lights on the driver's side broke, probably when we had the rig pressure washed or from a tree branch.
This light is located on driver's side, almost to the rear, high up and catty corner about 6" up from the rt top corner of the Emergency exit window frame. The light comes on with the headlights, although the bulb isn't working now. I've included 3 photos of this light. If I recall (not certain), the "glass/plastic lens in this light was either all yellow or top red & bottom half yellow.
I called Fleetwoid/REV Fleetwood parts just now. They sent me a picture of a red side marker light (sort of rectangular in shape - 1" H x 3" L), but this isn't what I need replaced.
I sent them 3 pics of the light I need replaced (also provided here) and am waiting to hear back from them.
The guy I spoke to at REV/Fleetwood parts said my light may have been an "add-on", but it sure looks like it was on the rig when it was built....same trim color as our exterior paintings looks like it belongs there.

To confirm this is an OEM Fleetwood part, are there other '06 Fleetwood Pace Arrow Mdl 37C owners who also have this light on their rig at same location?
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170424_140104.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	159448

Name:	20170410_112628.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	159449Click image for larger version

Name:	20170410_112613.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	159450

Thanks,
Jim and Susan
Merlin OR
meant2shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-25-2017, 06:46 AM   #2

Is this possibly the utility light over the wet bay area?
Here's mine. I noticed a crack over the weekend and was checking it for leaks.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_3387.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	248.3 KB
ID:	159584  
Old 04-26-2017, 05:25 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Your light doesn't look like mine, which had either an all yellow lense cvr or a half yellow and half red lense cvr.
After I sent pictures as of my light to the REV/Fleetwood parts tech guy, he said it was a "porch light" and provided a part no. for the lense cvr replacement, which are $6.35 each.
We do have a "porch light" over our entry door, but it looks completely different from our broken one, which doesn't come on when I turn the porch light on; but the now exposed bulb could need replacing.
The broken light is located high up on the side of our rig, near the roof edge. No where near any of our cargo bays.
Do you have an '06 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C too?

Thanks
Old 05-01-2017, 03:17 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
'06 Pace Arrow 37C Exterior running light - HELP! (2ND REQUEST)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meant2shop View Post
Your light doesn't look like mine, which had either an all yellow lense cvr or a half yellow and half red lense cvr.
After I sent pictures as of my light to the REV/Fleetwood parts tech guy, he said it was a "porch light" and provided a part no. for the lense cvr replacement, which are $6.35 each.
We do have a "porch light" over our entry door, but it looks completely different from our broken one, which doesn't come on when I turn the porch light on; but the now exposed bulb could need replacing.
The broken light is located high up on the side of our rig, near the roof edge. No where near any of our cargo bays.
Do you have an '06 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C too?

Thanks
Hi 2006 37C Pace Arrow owners: STILL WAITING to hear from some of you regarding our exterior light with color lens, that needs replacing. Light is located on the driver's side, about 5-6" from the top rt corner of the Emergency Exit window frame in the bedroom. This light is about 3-4 inches from the roof line, and near the back end of the driver's side. It is not a porch light, and if the bulb was working, it should come on when the headlights are turned on.
Please see previous pics I included in my post. We suspect the light lens was broken when we recently had the rig power washed. Lens that broke appears to be 1/2 yellow (top half of the lens), and 1/2 red (lower half of the lens), but could be all yellow (we can't tell because the lens is totally gone, with the non-working light bulb exposed.
Fleetwood doesn't carry the entire light, but after spending a lot of time describing the light (which they tried to tell me was a "running" light (didn't match the pic they sent to me) and a "porch light" (our porch light is above the entry door on passenger side and looks totally different), and sending them pics, they (Rick in Fleetwood Parts) gave me a price for the lens replacement of $6.35 each.
Want to confirm - is this light OEM to the '06 Pace Arrow 37C? Or is this an "add on", which is what Fleetwood Parts tried to tell me it was at first, and then changed their mind. I'll order the lens replacement(s) once I hear from other owners and confirm your rig has one of these lights.

Thanks,
Jim and Susan
Merlin, OR

Tags
driver, light, tow