Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-26-2014, 08:07 AM   #1

CB 115 replacement help

Hi all, need some help. I have a 97 Bounder 34J 460. My board burnt and cant read read some of the numbers. I ordered a new board and received the revised P board to replace my old A board. It's close but different. I need to know what to remove and what to replace or modify to use the new board. My solenoid and my boxes behind the board are connected with plates and not cables. I also really could use a picture of the old 115 Rev A board top left section(that's where mine burnt and I cant read any of the numbers or discriptions).

If anyone could help me it would be graetly appreciated.

Thanks all
vettman74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-26-2014, 08:16 AM   #2

I am stumped
are you working on water heater ,refer, power panel , BCC. PLs help me
Looked up Battery control center and found out that was it
I will look at mine when I can
3wheeljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:54 AM   #3

If you web surf : battery control center troubleshooting guide . you will find a lot of people have pictures here and intellect
3wheeljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:55 AM   #4

cb115

Sorry all that and I didn't put down it was my BCC main control board.

Thanks
Old 01-26-2014, 12:14 PM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettman74 View Post
Hi all, need some help. I have a 97 Bounder 34J 460. My board burnt and cant read read some of the numbers. I ordered a new board and received the revised P board to replace my old A board. It's close but different. I need to know what to remove and what to replace or modify to use the new board. My solenoid and my boxes behind the board are connected with plates and not cables. I also really could use a picture of the old 115 Rev A board top left section(that's where mine burnt and I cant read any of the numbers or discriptions).
If anyone could help me it would be graetly appreciated.
Thanks all
Your new "P" level board is compatible with the old CB 115 Rev A. No need to remove anything. The new board will simply have some support for some features that your coach doesn't have.

Here is the documentation that you need to understand the differences in board Rev levels, and it's functions.

I'll get a photo of the old "A" level board, but it may take me a few minutes, as it's cold outside
Old 01-27-2014, 05:28 AM   #6

Thanks

The picture of the "A" board top left corner is what I really need to make sure Im plugging the wires in correctly. Since mine burnt there and I wanna be sure since I'm unable to read the numbers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01878.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	54766  
Old 01-27-2014, 11:19 AM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettman74 View Post
Thanks

The picture of the "A" board top left corner is what I really need to make sure Im plugging the wires in correctly. Since mine burnt there and I wanna be sure since I'm unable to read the numbers.
Three of the terminals in that area have large RED wires on them, one (P6) has a white wire.

The top most terminal, labeled Spare BD, is Pin 6. It has a White wire attached. The rest are large RED wires.

The next terminal down, labeled Aux BD, is Pin P7 and comes from the disconnect side of the Aux battery disconnect solenoid in the rear of the box.

The third terminal down, labeled Aux Bat, is Pin P8 and comes from the battery side of the Aux battery disconnect solenoid in the rear of the box.

The lower terminal (slightly offset to the right), labeled Chas Bat, is Pin P15 and comes from the battery side of the chassis battery disconnect in the rear of the box.

Here is a photo, but may not be of any help.

Tags
replacement