Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-03-2021, 09:02 AM   #1

Coburg service center?

I have been to Decatur and was happy with their service and process.
My dash AC issue is still there and I am going to be near Coburg so I thought I would book there.
I searched and found good comments about Coburg but wanted to just double check on recent visits there. Any recent visits and comments regarding that are requested.

Also, Any ideas how busy the hookup spots will be in the first week of October would be appreciated.
Also have 2 recalls to address so they added them to the list of things to look at.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-03-2021, 10:03 AM   #2

Fall gets pretty busy there. I never hear people complain about overnight space though.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:41 AM   #3
RRR

Ford Super Duty Owner
I have posted about their service, or should I say lack of service before. I was not impressed.

First off "If you call I will call you back." Still waiting for three return phone calls. Nothing pisses me off quicker than un-returned calls and ignored e-mails. One of the calls was 30 minuets (or less) up the road when I discovered one of the botched repairs. I would have turned around but I was under time restraints. While I acknowledge it was getting close to quitting time for them, I would have expected a return call the next morning since it involved a repair.

Out of the four repairs they screwed up two of them, and I have serious doubts about the one major one. One still exist and I deal with it but one of these days it will bite me. And the one I called about works, sort of. In other words they are about like a dealer.

Unfortunately for me I'll likely be going back this fall or winter. At least they are only about 100 miles from me.

Now that my rant is over I was there in November (?) and the hook up sites appeared to be full or nearly so. There was what I thought to be some dry sites.

Good luck!

Tags
coburg, service