Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-18-2016, 08:56 PM   #1

Fleetwood Revolution

Hi. Thanks in advance. I have a beautiful 04 Fleetwood Revolution. It has a beautiful black bathroom sink which requires constant cleaning....(DW loves it, can't replace it). Anyway, the faucet is a matching black thing. One handle has come loose and I can't find a way to tighten it. I've done a lot of research. Anyone know the make or buildup of the faucet?
alankb is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2016, 09:46 PM   #2
New to the RV World

Vintage RV Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by alankb View Post
Hi. Thanks in advance. I have a beautiful 04 Fleetwood Revolution. It has a beautiful black bathroom sink which requires constant cleaning....(DW loves it, can't replace it). Anyway, the faucet is a matching black thing. One handle has come loose and I can't find a way to tighten it. I've done a lot of research. Anyone know the make or buildup of the faucet?
Usually there is a manufacture label on the faucet, I would contact the faucet manufacture or look for a diagram on google.

I found this by googling "delta faucet parts diagram"

If you add the faucet model of asked for "faucet install instructions" you might get details you could use????

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GlennLever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:48 PM   #3

Thanks, but it's nothing like I've seen before. I've dealt with quite a few in my years...
Old 09-18-2016, 10:17 PM   #4
New to the RV World

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Thanks, but it's nothing like I've seen before. I've dealt with quite a few in my years...
So no manufacture name? How about a tag under the sink?

I googled "Fleetwood Revolution Customer Service" and got this

Fleetwood Parts, Service & Technical Support
800-435-7345
Mon-Fri from 8am-5PM, ET
1031 US 224 East
Decatur, In 46733

If I google American Coach Customer Service I get the same phone number (different web site though)

American Coach Customer Service.
Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm ET.
800 435 7345.

Have on hand your Coach Vin Number and the manufactures Vin number.

On mine is is under the driver's side window on a sticker.

I have called that a number of times with questions like yours and if they have not been able to help me on the spot they will look things up and call me back (sometimes they need a little prodding on the call back).

They should be able to help you on the phone as you have a newer model and they have all of that on line.

Glenn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-19-2016, 12:14 AM   #5

Thanks! I will call them. There is nothing identifying the faucet that I can see. I would really rather change it to a single handle, but DW won't let me. It's purrty...
Old 09-19-2016, 10:06 AM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Thanks! I will call them. There is nothing identifying the faucet that I can see. I would really rather change it to a single handle, but DW won't let me. It's purrty...
As Glenn said, call American Coach Customer Service. They are very helpful and will be able to tell you about the faucet.

Not sure for your coach, but in the documentation that came with the coach when I bought it from the prior owner had a parts listing for the coach. It's about 30 or so pages listing all the parts used to build the coach. Includes manufacturer and their part number. I've used that many times to track down the OEM for something I needed to repair.
Mr. Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 02:17 PM   #7

Got it. Very easy repair! It is a Moen T6506.
Thanks all!
Old 09-19-2016, 07:22 PM   #8
New to the RV World

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Got it. Very easy repair! It is a Moen T6506.
Thanks all!
It is always a good thing to let people know you got the solution to the original question, thanks

Glenn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-19-2016, 07:25 PM   #9
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Thank you for the update they are important for those who may do a search of the subject in the future.
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:01 AM   #10

Quickee steps on revolution

My steps operate as they should until I switch on the ignition,they then extend instead of retracting,anyone experienced the same,do you know the fix ?pleaseee
Taffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
My steps operate as they should until I switch on the ignition,they then extend instead of retracting,anyone experienced the same,do you know the fix ?pleaseee
This happened on it's own without rhyme or reason?
Either way, it sounds as if the polarity (Pos and Neg) has been switched somewhere in the circuit that's controlled by the ignition.
You could change it at the step motor itself, but if it's working otherwise, then this might cause it to reverse operation where it is correct.
tropical36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fleetwood, revolution