Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-01-2021, 10:00 AM   #1

Fleetwood wiring diagrams

Anyone had any luck getting wiring schematics out of Fleetwood lately? I'm installing a Go Power inverter charger into my Terra this Friday and getting drawings from Fleetwood seems to be a thing of the past. Lots of posts and videos saying how great Fleetwood is for this bit that hasn't been my experience.
Putting in the inv/charger shouldn't be to bad but I'm looking ahead at installing lithium batts next year and the bcc wiring isn't all that straight forward
Broncoflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2021, 11:02 AM   #2

Watching this. Could use the elec diagrams of my Bounder!
firedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 05:16 PM   #3

Well, when it comes to the BCC the wiring diagrams don't help a whole lot.
I have a Bounder so can't help with diagrams but ask your questions as I did a bunch of work on mine including solar and lithium batts. There might even be some diagrams in my post of that topic.
Bounder Solar and Lithium Upgrade
Old 04-01-2021, 06:12 PM   #4

I cant seem to trace the pos and neg wire leaving the current converter charger that will come out when i bolt in the new inverter/charger. they dont seem to go to the batteries, wondering if they run up to the BCC up front. Also, my dc panel in the coach has 3 positive 6 awg wires feeding it, there are not 3 wires like that leaving my coach batteries so I dont know where that feed comes from either.
i really need a wiring diagram for this coach but like I said Fleetwood has been less than helpful, I guess i could say that at least they answered my email but thats not really any concilation.
Anyone out there have the schematics for a 2007 Fleetwood Terra LX 31M?
Old 04-01-2021, 06:31 PM   #5

2007 Terra is much older than my '16 Bounder. That said the BCC is pretty much the same. There are different revision where they changed some of the voltages to charge/not charge the two 12v systems.
What I can say is that on mine there is a positive that comes out of the BCC and runs to the generator to start it.
There are actually 2 positives going to my 12v distribution system (I have an illumiplex wiring and lighting system) from the BCC.
It goes through the BCC because that controls the solenoids that disconnect the batteries via the battery disconnect switches.
If you look at my link there is a schematic I put together that shows some of the connections to the BCC.
Old 04-02-2021, 10:17 AM   #6

I have your schematic printed out and have been comparing to mine, I think it's gonna help to get the new inverter installed. I was overthinking the 12v feed to the coach too much. The real fun will come when I have to put in a lithium BIM.
Thanks for posting that schematic, it helped wrap my brain around this thing
Old 04-02-2021, 11:51 AM   #7

The bcc in my rig is made by rvcustom products. Their website actually has wiring diagrams of all their units. Found my F73-1020 model there. Slowly making progress figuring this out

Tags
fleetwood, wiring, wiring diagram