I was in the motorhome a couple weeks back getting stuff and warmed it up while I was checking oil and stuff. Thought I turned off the coach switch.
I went in the garage and heard a fan running. Durn I had forgotten to switch off the furnaces. I don't how long it had been on, it didn't use propane as I checked it and it still says full so not sure what was going on.
I figured the batteries would be drained. I have an IOTA battery minder on it. It keeps them about 3/4's up and have some kind of desulphate cycle. Batteries were down a notch but just fine, she cranked right up. I hope I didn't mess up the fan.
I backed it out and left it as I'm hoping to wash it tomorrow, supposed to be 71 but only for one day. I hope to at least get it washed, then rain the rest of the week so waxing will have to wait.