Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-15-2021, 12:37 PM   #1

Need help with ordering parts

Hello everyone, my husband and I just purchased a 1999 Fleetwood Pace Arrow Vision RV. First problem is, of course we do not have all of the manuals but do have some of them. Second problem is, when I search for things on our unit I don't get info unless I put in that it is a 2000 model. The manual that we have even says 2000 model on it. We bought it knowing there were a few things we would have to address and was fine with that, but my question is where can I find part numbers to what I need for purchase. My husband is pretty mechanically inclined and should be able to do these things himself, or atleast attempt first. LOL Here are the items we are needing.....
-hot water heater heating element
-gear box for electric steps
-converter/inverter (we currently have to keep a battery charger on the batteries to maintain power inside)
Thanks for all of your expertise!
ewix99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-15-2021, 12:54 PM   #2

Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
The chassis and coach are sometimes off by a year. It's possible you have a 1999 coach and a 2000 model motorhome. It's hard to find part numbers even for new coaches. We've had a number of coaches and we usually end up contacting the manufacturer of whatever we're working on and asking them when we can't figure out what part to order. Most are very helpful. If they still make the part you need, they can usually get it to you. The motorhome manufacturer can sometimes help, but that fades with older coaches. You can also post pictures of what you're working on here. A lot of folks on here are very experienced and can help you locate something that you otherwise can't find.
Old 12-15-2021, 01:06 PM   #3

The water heater: You need to know the make and model. The information should be right on the heater after the outside cover is removed.

The gear box should also have a plate or number on it or even a part number. If you can't find that try to find the manufacturer information for the steps.

The converter/inverter should also have a data plate on it somewhere. You might have to open it up or pull it out some to find the plate.

Pictures of each component might be helpful for someone to recognize what you have.
Good Luck.
Old 12-16-2021, 06:56 AM   #4

Thanks everyone!
ewix99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
need help, parts