Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-19-2020, 12:32 PM   #1

Workhorse Chassis Owner
New Owner Questions

New to Forum, recently inherited 2004 Pace Arrow 37C. Never owned a RV but Have been getting used to it and its systems.

1) Would anyone have suggestion for troubleshooting the speaker system on this RV. There is more sound coming from the drivers side surround speakers
and also have been unable to get any sound from speakers in bedroom

2) What operates the rear exterior amber light, drivers side

3) Also has anyone upgraded the sofa as in more comfortable or deeper cushion

4) For average use, is the Banks Power a worthy upgrade.

Thank you,
Neicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-19-2020, 02:17 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
We had a 2003 36B and it was a great coach. Assuming you have the stock dash radio, speakers are adjusted as a setting in the radio menu. If you don't have the radio manual, just Google the model number to download the manual.

As I recall there is a switch on the BR wall that looks like a light switch but turns the dash radio BR speakers on and off.

I don't believe the TV/music Amp operates the BR speaker. Again, first read the manual.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:48 AM   #3

Workhorse Chassis Owner
New Owner Questions

Craig 36,
Thanks, I will certainly look, but don't recall any switch in BR that I haven't identified. Also on mine I do not believe the dash radio plays through the
Surround Speaker System. It seems there is 6 speakers (4 upfront, 1 at dinette booth, one at frig and a woofer under one of the dinette booth seats) The drivers side above and to left of TV out plays the speakers to the right of TV over 50%. The Owners Pace Arrow book really has no info on the TV/Stereo Surround System. I do have the Panasonic Surround System Owners Book but there is nothing regarding the ceiling BR Speakers and I have tried adjusting their volume per the instruction but don't see any difference.
I am thinking my dad possibly disconnected them but don't know where to look. They aren't necessarily needed but I would like to get them working.
I noticed in a you-tube video that the broker had a CD in the Panasonic Receiver and as he showed the coach he made mention of the BR ceiling speakers and a surround system that was before its time. There is a black box on the Receiver that is sort of a splitter of sorts where you select front TV and Rear TV for movies, etc. Also select cable or antenna.
I will post if I figure it out.
Thanks
Neicy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new owner