Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-12-2019, 03:04 AM   #1

Newbi with 1995 Bounder

I just purchased a 1995 Fleetwood Bounder and am new to the RV world. Any tricks I should know. Or where can I purchase a Manual on it.
Help please. I don't even know or how to find what model it is.
Jspiewak77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-13-2019, 09:44 PM   #2

I'm the proud owner of a 95 Bounder with 166,000 miles on it.
I'll send you a private message to respond to.
House Husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:13 PM   #3

How do i empty fresh water tank and prepare my RV for storage.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:13 PM   #4

Call me 9097368611
Old 06-27-2019, 11:40 AM   #5

We have a '95 Bounder, our fresh water tank has a drain on the hose from the bottom of the tank that leads to the water pump (this tank is located on the passenger side, forward of the rear axle). The water pump is located on the drivers side. The water heater also has a drain.
we just drain everything, go the Walmart, or Target,(insert favorite chain store name) purchase 10 gallons RV anti-freeze, pour 5-6 gallons into fresh water tank(after you re-close all drains) turn on water pump, run solution thru all faucets, and toilet, shower. then dump a gallon in the toilet and flush, dump 1/2 gall in all sink and shower drains.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:59 AM   #6

Getting ready to store

Any other tips to store RV. How to empty everything. Propane ECT..
Disconnect battery ECT..
Old 06-30-2019, 07:06 AM   #7

For storing , remove the battery cables from the house and chassis batteries . The 12 volt disconnect does not remove all the loads. Make sure the batteries are fully charged before storage.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:37 PM   #8

Fleetwood Owners Club
I believe most people would prefer not to pour anti-freeze in their fresh water tank. By doing this you are using much more AF than you will need. Maybe check out some You Tube videos about winterizing your coach. I have a 98 Pace Arrow I only need about 2-1/2 gallons for everything. Your coach may already have some type of winterizing system in it that will be much more convenient for you to use. I use an air compressor that I hook up to my city water inlet and blow the lines out. Some people do not do any more than this. I do, however, then add AF to my lines by blowing them with my air compressor. Try to familiarize yourself with you low drain point valves as this will help to drain your water lines. All campers are pretty much the same but always a little different. Experience by doing is a great learning tool. Enjoy your camper.
98FPA is offline   Reply With Quote