RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-17-2017, 01:58 AM   #29

Fleetwood Owners Club
For those still following this post. I have an UPDATE that hopefully will help you.

My touch pad would not light up, and the culprit wasn't the controller like I was told, but just simply the oil pressure sensor/switch. Apparently it was leaking or busted or something. But cleaning it up got my panel back on again. It is still not perfect as I have to rev the engine up to 80psi to activate the touch pad (and make the "low psi" light go away).

I trust that replacing the sensor ($25-$28) will permanently solve the problem. So those with touch pad issues... try this first. I'll report back after I install the new one. I hope it isn't an actual oil pressure issue.
WyattSDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-15-2018, 01:52 PM   #30

1996 Rexhall rexair
Ford f53 chassis
Tried fuses in bcc tried reset buttons still no power...brake light is on
Mrbelanger84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 01:53 PM   #31

1996 Rexhall rexair
Ford f53 chassis
Tried fuses in bcc tried reset buttons still no power...brake light is on
Help please
Mrbelanger84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 06:20 PM   #32

Can you please tell me where you found this little buttons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socaltoolguy View Post
Thanks to all for all the info. After much digging and reading, I found out that there are two resettable circuit breakers located inside of the BCC. I had seen them but didn't realize that they were of the resettable type. So, long story short, I pushed the tiny little buttons. I felt one sort of click but the other one did nothing. After doing this, my wife said she heard a noise inside of the motor home. I turned on the ignition with my foot on the brake pedal, in park and what do you know. Everything now works again. That one little tiny circuit breaker controls everything that PowerGear has on my rig. Now, the slide works, the steps work and the jacks work. I am one happy traveler. Thanks againg to all of you great people.

Ray

After looking to the battery control center I cannot find a 50 amp fuse or a breaker box. I need to know where those two buttons were located at that way I can try to find them on my RV where they located near the battery or inside the breaker box or if you could actually take a picture of them and send them to me I'd really appreciate it my phone is 510 574 6565 thank you
Bounder1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 06:20 PM   #33

Does anyone know where these small buttons are located at inside of the breaker box or elsewhere?
Old 02-18-2019, 06:23 PM   #34

Could you by any chance tell me where those two buttons are are they inside of the battery control center or elsewhere if you could send me a picture of where they're located at I really appreciate it my phone number is 510-574-6565 thank you
Old 02-19-2019, 04:31 PM   #35

I went through a very similar experience 3 weeks ago with the Power Gear Levellers on our 2014 Southwind.
I was told by one dealership it was the Leveller Control Box, a $400.00 USD piece of electronics located by the fuse box and Magnum Inverter.
Fortunately, it was not this item.
After an exhaustive search through every possible fuse, and fuse box, and having 2 dealerships try to find the problem, I finally located a 25 amp inline fuse (not in any fuse box) but up high in the dash behind the speedometer!
Sure enough, that fuse powered the levelling system, and, the chassis blower that also was not working.
I changed the fuse and now everything works great.
The interesting thing I realized after the contortions I went through reaching the fuse is that had I removed the top access panel on the dash, the fuse was immediately below it.
Nowhere in any manual or online did it show an inline fuse, but fortunately I was able to locate it and have made notes for the next time.
All the best with your issue.
Jim.B1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling, panel, power