Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-24-2017, 09:08 AM   #71

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ser-2011-del View Post
If the bed is moving but not going all the way up or down the control unit needs to be recalibrated. If you do not have the instructions, they can be downloaded from the web.
could you provide a link to the instructions?
Xman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-02-2017, 11:41 AM   #72

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
The bed tilt mechanism is a Lippert product. You should be able to find the calibration instructions on their web site.
ser-2011-del is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:53 PM   #73

Fleetwood Owners Club
Thanks, I got it.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:13 AM   #74

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xman11 View Post
Thanks, I got it.

Xman11 will you post the link please? Our bed mechanism has been replaced once already and it's making some odd noises again. I wish they would get this right. I pray every time I move the bed or close the slide!
Dschob724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:17 PM   #75

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dschob724 View Post
Xman11 will you post the link please? Our bed mechanism has been replaced once already and it's making some odd noises again. I wish they would get this right. I pray every time I move the bed or close the slide!
here is the link:
https://www.lci1.com/assets/content/...all-Manual.pdf

We are seriously considering replacing the king with a queen mattress. It will be easier to get around and hopefully not bind as much on the sides.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:19 PM   #76

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpardee View Post
I did calibrate it but the tracks are stripped. I have to "help" the to retract. Trying to get into a dealer is the hardest part when you full time.
Thanks for sending me the manual! I posted the link for anyone else who may need it.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:30 PM   #77

Fleetwood Owners Club
Here's a good one.... we were washing the RV, I cleaned the outside windshield and moved to the inside. After cleaning the inside I notice my husband had put a hand print on the outside of the windshield. Back outside I go to re-clean the outside. Go back in to check for streaks and the handprint is still there. It was not my husbands hand print on the outside OR the inside of the windshield. It is a print INSIDE the glass! Back to the dealer we go. I'm not sure why we didn't notice this earlier. At least our list of repairs is getting smaller each time we have to return to the dealer. Should have this dialed in within the first year of owning it, I hope.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:30 PM   #78

Curious if anyone has ordered specials or options not listed? Also, wondering with all the issues with the king bed in the slide if anyone has ordered a queen bed instead of the king when ordering? Almost ready to order a PA 36U. Any advice for options or for the PDI appreciated.
Bubbs33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:35 PM   #79

Fleetwood Owners Club
We ordered ours with an oven, an aquahot instant hot water tank, 400 watts of solar, and swapped out the interior and exterior colors. We have decided to, eventually, replace the mattress with a queen. The mattress is very comfortable but we don't need a king.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:18 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xman11 View Post
Thank you, the color was custom ordered.
That is an awesome color...and an awesome rig !

When we did the Fleetwood factory tour, they said that they can do any color scheme. Was it very costly ?
Old 10-16-2017, 08:58 PM   #81

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88keys View Post
That is an awesome color...and an awesome rig !

When we did the Fleetwood factory tour, they said that they can do any color scheme. Was it very costly ?
We negotiated it in our deal so I'm not sure what the cost would have been. We did not change the design and we chose colors from the production line, not custom blended colors. When we ordered a custom isntall on our last RV Fleetwood charged us a fee of about about $1200 for the "inconvience" plus the cost of the material and labor.
Old 10-24-2017, 04:19 AM   #82

A friend just bought this unit and we noticed that when the water heater is on the electric mode we hear a faint whine coming from the unit, only when the water seems to be heating up. I have never heard this happen before on any other type of units myself or friends have had, any ideas?
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:00 PM   #83

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Water Heater Whine

I have a 2017 PA 36U. My water heater started out the same way. The whine started out low and grew in volume until the spark control module quit working. I still had hot water on electric, just not propane. The whine will only get louder.
ser-2011-del is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 02:32 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser-2011-del View Post
I have a 2017 PA 36U. My water heater started out the same way. The whine started out low and grew in volume until the spark control module quit working. I still had hot water on electric, just not propane. The whine will only get louder.
His only seems to do it when it is heating up on electric, on propane always sounds normal.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pace arrow, ace