Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-28-2021, 08:53 AM   #379

Fleetwood Owners Club
info

Hello

I suggest you start with Fleetwood, they will supply you with much info if they have it.

Some help can be had on line from various forums, "you tube" is loaded with info.

Searching your particular unit here and on the internet will yield much info but be prepared that most people will say they did something but have no explanation of how and rarely have pictures. The information is out there but has to be hunted down. remember the differences from year to year on these units can vary.

I have found the best thing is to be specific on this site as to what you wish to work on and someone has already done it and will respond (good luck)

I have a lot of info and will share it with you but you must be specific.
donnyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-15-2021, 01:59 PM   #380

Hello folks
2006 Pace Arrow 37c ford chassis
Dealer installed a valve for the city water/bypass tank fill. When it turn the. Valve to bypass so not to fill the water tank I still get a little water going into the water tank. Enough so I have to open the dump valve underneath so the tank won't fill up. Is this a bad valve or could something else be faulty

Thank you
seatec70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 06:42 PM   #381

2006 Pace arrow 37c replaced flooring

I just purchased a 37C that they had redone the flooring and put in a super cheap home depot brand composite floor. I think it was a home decorator's brand. It was super thin and the slide still rubs on it and scratches it. Plus it was done a little over 1 year ago and there are gaps in the flooring. So annoying. I am thinking I am going to have to replace it with vinyl. Does anyone have any thoughts?? I would attach a photo but I can't figure out how to do that. the photo is on my laptop note on the web.
BarbPrueitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 07:25 AM   #382

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbPrueitt View Post
I just purchased a 37C that they had redone the flooring and put in a super cheap home depot brand composite floor. I think it was a home decorator's brand. It was super thin and the slide still rubs on it and scratches it. Plus it was done a little over 1 year ago and there are gaps in the flooring. So annoying. I am thinking I am going to have to replace it with vinyl. Does anyone have any thoughts?? I would attach a photo but I can't figure out how to do that. the photo is on my laptop note on the web.

I do not have the answers you seek but permit me to say ... If the present flooring is damaged by your slide now any new flooring will get the same damage unless you have what is causing the damage repaired ................... Good luck!
donnyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 07:37 AM   #383

I agree with donnyman. But, also recommend what I think the techs at REV call “slide glides”. They are plastic on one side and carpet on the other and you place them on the floor where the the slide rollers roll over the the floor when you bring in the slide. They work quite well.
MrsChilerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 07:25 PM   #384

I have a Pace Arrow 2002. The Service Engine Soon light came on. I can’t find the OBD 2 plug so as to run diagnostics on the engine. Where can I find it?

Also, what do I push to get the big horn on the roof work? Would love to use it.

Thanks!!

rschley
rschley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 08:23 PM   #385

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsChilerick View Post
I agree with donnyman. But, also recommend what I think the techs at REV call “slide glides”. They are plastic on one side and carpet on the other and you place them on the floor where the the slide rollers roll over the the floor when you bring in the slide. They work quite well.
Yes that is what is needed, the slides DON'T have rollers. They have nylon slides that slid on the carpet. The "slide guide" will fix your problem and cover up the scratches,
Lakeman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 03:03 PM   #386

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschley View Post
I have a Pace Arrow 2002. The Service Engine Soon light came on. I can’t find the OBD 2 plug so as to run diagnostics on the engine. Where can I find it?

Also, what do I push to get the big horn on the roof work? Would love to use it.

Thanks!!

rschley
The port on my '04 Pace Arrow is down under the dash, to the left of the steering column. Kind of hidden down there.

Mike in Colorado
2004 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37c, 8.1 gasser, (Jezebel) Ultra RV ECM / TCM, plugs wires, and rear track bar, PPE deep Tx pan w/ temp gage, Bilstein's, Sailun's & Sumo's all round, pushed by a 2002 Grand Caravan, on a Master Tow Dolly OR a WR-250 on a rail.
Flyer15015 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 02:09 PM   #387

I have a 2004 Pace arrow 37c. Does anyone know where I can find a Windshield center support. REV parts is about 6 weeks out and I've tried the salvage yard. Part #10081397. Its 50.1 " long
Manny G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 04:56 PM   #388

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny G View Post
I have a 2004 Pace arrow 37c. Does anyone know where I can find a Windshield center support. REV parts is about 6 weeks out and I've tried the salvage yard. Part #10081397. Its 50.1 " long
Have you tried Colaw Salvage as well?
tropical36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 11:58 AM   #389

Yes I tried Colaw and Visone
Manny G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 02:13 PM   #390

Persistent problems

We have a 2019 38K PA with the Freightliner chassis. The house batteries have always been troublesome. The 12v circuits won't come on, after running the generator, lights and slides the day before. I know one 6v battery had a bad cell, so I replaced that pair with new Interstate GC2s from Costco. I charged the new pair and the remaining pair with the "smart" trickle charger, but the house circuits still won't come on. I have cycled the breakers, reconnected everything correctly (took photos of every battery post). What am I missing? Does the inverter need to be on for the 12v? The fridge works, the electric plugs work, the charging monitors with a 30 amp generator working start Loading, then Floating...where have my house circuits gone?
ColoradJayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:34 AM   #391

Angry Super Slide Topper Issues

I bought new 2017 Pace Arrow LXE 38B. Have had more than our share of issues but have gotten most of them resolved. However one Issue that we still have is the Super Slide Topper staying taught. I have had it back to dealer 3 times to repair with the same results. I was told by the dealer that this was my fault and not a mfg warranty issue due to leaving the slide out for a extended time (not the case). Dose anyone have recommendations on a solution to keep the topper taught?
Thanks
RKyzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:40 AM   #392

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I have the 2018 38B with drivers side slide and one long passenger side slide . I've never experienced a Taught topper. Id suspect its not initially set up correctly . You can you tube and see several good pointers to adjust it.
jaearhart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pace arrow, ace