Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-28-2018, 05:33 AM   #85

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessee View Post
Newbie1Kinobee!!!
I bought a 98 Pace Arrow Vision in July. I moved, started a new job, took the dogs and started OVA. Living in my MacBehomoth and have made investments in it. So far, new tires, new plumbing, new leveling gear (after mkt - still not working 100%, maybe I don't know how to make it work), and other minor stuff. We love it. I bought a tow dolly but haven't used it yet. My furniture is in storage. Just stopping by to say hello!!!
Hello and welcome to the Irv2 forum and specially to the Pace Arrow group.we look forward to hearing more abd also send us some pictures when you are ready
Cacique is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-29-2018, 02:31 AM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessee View Post
Newbie1Kinobee!!!
I bought a 98 Pace Arrow Vision in July. I moved, started a new job, took the dogs and started OVA. Living in my MacBehomoth and have made investments in it. So far, new tires, new plumbing, new leveling gear (after mkt - still not working 100%, maybe I don't know how to make it work), and other minor stuff. We love it. I bought a tow dolly but haven't used it yet. My furniture is in storage. Just stopping by to say hello!!!
I would be curious to see pictures of your interior to see how similar it is to mine. I too have a 98 Pace Arrow that we just bought at the end of summer this year. I did some updates on a few things and have it stored right now at my mother's house. I have a few more things that I want to fix on it, one being my leveling gear as you did.
dbemowsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 12:51 AM   #87

Fleetwood Owners Club
Another 98 Vision owner here but mine looks different than yours (see avatar photo at left). Currently struggling with non-functioning dash lights (I checked the fuse) and cruise control (maybe bad ABS sensor).
I have the early generation V10 which has spit out one spark plug so far (got that replaced but now having idle problems). Other than that, no real problems in about 3 years and 15K+ miles of ownership.
I have managed to attack the house and at least one tree with it while backing up. The house is sold and stuff is in storage so we're full timing. The tree survived the encounter better than my rear cap...I've been told those are 'experience marks'.
I am quite familiar with the big Colaw RV salvage yard near Carthage MO now. Fortunately I have not been there enough that they know me by name (yet)...
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision
Seeing the USA - 200 miles at a time
daveandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 12:54 AM   #88

Fleetwood Owners Club
Whoops dbmowsk yours isn't a Vision, that's lessee, no wonder it looks different. Sorry..
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision
Old 12-31-2018, 08:51 AM   #89

Fleetwood Owners Club
Sry! Can't upload my images.
Lessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 08:54 AM   #90

Fleetwood Owners Club
Talking pix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacique View Post
Hello and welcome to the Irv2 forum and specially to the Pace Arrow group.we look forward to hearing more abd also send us some pictures when you are ready
I tried to attach some pix from yesterday.
The forum image center told me:

IMG_7418.jpg:
This is not a valid image file.
Lessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 09:11 AM   #91
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Check reply #7 in the link below, the thread also offers other helpful information for navigating the forums

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/forum...ics-49134.html
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 08:34 PM   #92

2018 Pace Arrow LXE 38K

Quote:
Pace Arrow owners corner
I would be interested in any owners of this model and there towing story. We are looking at the purchase of the Pace and Iím getting conflicting info on it towing abilities. Some are saying GCWR-GVWR = 600 lbs. Six hundred pounds is all itís able to tow after the RV is loaded!!!! Sorry my toad is 3800 empty. Can anyone build on this truth or myth. Will I be able tow anything? Some are say tough luck and upgrade to the Discovery.
Kbwahl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #93

[
I would be interested in any owners of this model and there towing story. We are looking at the purchase of the Pace and Iím getting conflicting info on it towing abilities. Some are saying GCWR-GVWR = 600 lbs. Six hundred pounds is all itís able to tow after the RV is loaded!!!! Sorry my toad is 3800 empty. Can anyone build on this truth or myth. Will I be able tow anything? Some are say tough luck and upgrade to the Discovery.
Kbwahl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 11:06 PM   #94
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Iíve had no problem going anywhere with my 4500lb+ toad
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6E88072F-D723-4BD7-AFE7-EB3B60ED2AA8.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	372.6 KB
ID:	230773  
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 12:40 AM   #95

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Well I have a 09 Pace Arrow 38P with a 8.1 vortec and a W24 we have up to 6000 on hitch but do not pass 5000 oir Xterra is around 4000. Town very easy pou about 8000 kiles towing it.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:51 AM   #96

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Well I have a 09 Pace Arrow 38P with a 8.1 vortec and a W24 we have up to 6000 on hitch but do not pass 5000 oir Xterra is around 4000. Town very easy pou about 8000 kiles towing it.
Here it isClick image for larger version

Name:	20161220_170738.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	230778Click image for larger version

Name:	20161220_153431.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	230779
Old 01-03-2019, 08:59 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbwahl1 View Post
[
600 seems a bit light. My pace has a sheet posted inside one of the closet doors by the bathroom that shows all of those ratings. Unfortunately I can't look at it just yet because it is in storage, but if you can have the people that are selling it send you a copy of that specs page, you can figure it out for yourself.
dbemowsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM   #98

Fleetwood Owners Club
The Gross Towed Weight (GTW) on my 98 Vision says 5000#. The tongue weight space is blank but I remember from somewhere it is 1000#. (With the Ford V10 engine that means 6% grades are not enjoyable.) I am towing a 3200# auto on an 1800# trailer so I am pretty much at capacity.
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision

Tags
pace arrow, ace