Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-24-2021, 05:40 PM   #337

Ford Super Duty Owner
Generator spark plug service .was not about to drop gen from chassis so measured twice found spot is under bdrm cabinet cut a 6x6 square changed plug reinstalled metal/foam/wood &added flange & handle nicely tightly sealed wala much easier
Houston1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-02-2021, 06:06 PM   #338

Drivers Seat

I have a 2018 FW PA 33D . Drivers controls dead . Does anyone know where the fuse is . I have milked and looked but nothing . Had to drive with knees at chin .TIA
Cobia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 06:08 PM   #339

Drivers Seat

I have a 2018 FW PA 33D . Drivers seat controls no work . Does anyone know where the fuse is . I have looked and looked but nothing . Had to drive with knees at chin .TIA
Old 05-03-2021, 04:54 AM   #340

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I think you will find the fuses for both passengers and drivers seats electric controls in the outside compartment by the drivers front wheel.
jaearhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 11:43 AM   #341

Same question

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyman View Post
Hello!

It has been a while since my last post. but I have been working on my 1998/9 pace arrow vision constantly with close to $50,000 in bills. (paid by insurance) ..................... I am wondering if anyone has closed off the hole in the dash after removing the old TV? please show pictures I have a million more questions and tons of diagrams. My most recent nightmare is batteries not charging...more later.
I have the same dash and the TV is removed. I'm going to build a small shelving unit to fill the hole. Most important is to add a couple of cupholders. I find the stock ones in the center console are horrible for spilling drinks and I also need a larger diameter. Not sure what else I'll include, other than some shelves and a place for our cats bed at the top.

It would be great to see some pictures of other peoples projects....
GordInWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 05:08 AM   #342

Drivers seat fuses

Cannot locate fuses for drivers chair !
2018 FE PA
TIA
Old 05-04-2021, 12:19 PM   #343

On my '15 Excursion (predecessor to the current PA) they were resettable breakers in the Battery Control Center.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:26 PM   #344

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobia13 View Post
I have a 2018 FW PA 33D . Drivers seat controls no work . Does anyone know where the fuse is . I have looked and looked but nothing . Had to drive with knees at chin .TIA

my pace is much older but the fuse for the seat is in the black box behind the front grill cover remove the battery control box cover and it's somewhere on that circuit board, mine is on the upper right corner. be careful, and good luck!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0080.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	343.2 KB
ID:	327250  
donnyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:37 PM   #345

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordInWoods View Post
I have the same dash and the TV is removed. I'm going to build a small shelving unit to fill the hole. Most important is to add a couple of cupholders. I find the stock ones in the center console are horrible for spilling drinks and I also need a larger diameter. Not sure what else I'll include, other than some shelves and a place for our cats bed at the top.

It would be great to see some pictures of other peoples projects....

I feel like you "one picture is worth a thousand words" Thus ... the hole of horrors.

A small TV would look great in there, I still have the original TV.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MH TV 1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	327251  
donnyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 11:54 AM   #346

We have a 2018 PA 36U

Question:

Behind the dresser and the washer and dryer in the bedroom, there are what appear to be blue water lines. Behind the dresser by the bedroom door there appears to be some kind of air gap. Does anyone know if that’s what it is and what it’s connected to?

We are getting a terrible smell from that area when we do laundry

Thanks for your help
MrsChilerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:25 PM   #347

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
How I fixed my plumbing

This is a "new to us" 2004 Pace Arrow 37c.

1. Low point drains in the water place.
2. Black and grey water dumping extension.

Both make life a bit easier.

Mike in Colorado
2004 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37c, 8.1 gasser, (Jezebel) Ultra RV ECM / TCM, plugs wires, and rear track bar, PPE deep Tx pan w/ temp gage, Bilstein's, Sailun's & Sumo's all round, pushed by a 2002 Grand Caravan, on a Master Tow Dolly OR a WR-250 on a rail.
Flyer15015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:05 PM   #348

92 pacearrow

Hi - new to the forum and wondering if anyone has any ideas why I am experiencing issues getting the motor home started. Well actually I did get it started after putting in new alternator- however , after the engine ran a good 30 minutes the engine battery stared smoking (off gasing) could this be the result of new alternator over charging and being faulty?? What else could have caused this to occur? Does the power converter being bad have anything to do with the engine battery when motor home is running and not plugged into shore power ..?? Trying to figure out culprit of a new engine battery over heating ..
Scot2scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 12:34 AM   #349

iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyman View Post
I feel like you "one picture is worth a thousand words" Thus ... the hole of horrors.

A small TV would look great in there, I still have the original TV.
We’re thinking of putting in shelving to turn ours into a charging station for laptops and tablets since there’s three of us all working or doing school remotely and we keep ending up with stuff plugged in in odd places otherwise.
PirateFoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 01:52 PM   #350

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer15015 View Post
This is a "new to us" 2004 Pace Arrow 37c.

1. Low point drains in the water place.
2. Black and grey water dumping extension.

Both make life a bit easier.

Mike in Colorado
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P_20210429_102415_HDR_p.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	226.0 KB
ID:	330184   Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20210514_075915_HDR_p.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	330185  

Name:	P_20210513_152721_HDR_p.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	330186   Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20210513_164555_HDR_p.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	330187  

2004 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37c, 8.1 gasser, (Jezebel) Ultra RV ECM / TCM, plugs wires, and rear track bar, PPE deep Tx pan w/ temp gage, Bilstein's, Sailun's & Sumo's all round, pushed by a 2002 Grand Caravan, on a Master Tow Dolly OR a WR-250 on a rail.
Flyer15015 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pace arrow, ace