Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-11-2021, 11:16 AM   #1

Parts for 2001 Fleetwood Southwind 32v

First, apologies for not being able to find previous posts/threads about this; searches result in an overwhelming number of [unmatching] threads. If you can point me to previous threads that cover this, I'd be happy to go there and will remove my post.

Also, I've tried Revgroup.com without success.

Also, I've contacted a guy in the facebook Fleetwood Owners group who has been "parting out" his 1999 since March 2020, but haven't been able to get response.

We need two parts in particular:
1) A double-pane skylight (measurements are approximately 22" x 22", tho not exactly square and with somewhat curved edges). The outer shell has cracked right in the center, and even with caulk applied is now leaking into the side wall. So we're kinda desperate on this one.

2) A replacement furnace motor which we'd prefer be new, since the older ones historically have the same pig-squealing noise that we're replacing ours for.

I'm looking for leads on where to go for these parts, if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-12-2021, 04:01 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Location: Kamloops, BC, 60 miles from the Center of the Universe according to the Rinpoche, of the SF monks.
As far as the skylight, can you find one that's maybe just a little bigger and put in? There are lots of generic ones out there that are used.

For the funace motor, if you post the make and model, someone may have a parts book, or know where to get one.
Happy Glamping, Norman & Elna. 2008 Winnebago Adventurer 38J, W24, dozens of small thirsty ponies. Retired after 40 years wrenching on trucks! 2010 Ford Ranger toad with bicycles or KLR 650 in the back. Easy to spot an RVer, they always walk around with a screwdriver or wrench in one hand!
Unplanned Tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 07:31 PM   #3

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Replaced my skylight found it on ebay. Brand new was about 115.00 with free shipping.
Digger01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 07:34 PM   #4

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Let me edit it I bought it from pacific west supply on ebay it was 105.00 with shipping and is the same size as yours.
Digger01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:08 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger01 View Post
Let me edit it I bought it from pacific west supply on ebay it was 105.00 with shipping and is the same size as yours.
Good tip, thank you!
Old 01-16-2021, 05:10 PM   #6

Fleetwood parts

I've used amazon for probably 50% of the parts for my 2000 american eagle, even bought my sky lite for over the shower, I don't remember the exact dimensions it was rectangle but on of the corners was cut at a angle. If you are going to replace a sky lite be sure and buy a good flow grade sealant, available on amazon as well

2000 American Eagle
2015 Silverado towed
2004 Freestar on a Master Tow dolly (when we have th grand kids)
1947 Buick convertible just for fun
sledhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fleetwood, parts, southwind, wind