Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-07-2014, 12:17 PM   #1

American Coach Owners Club
Pics of Prompt Sunscreens on a Tradition or Eagle

I would appreciate any pics of the prompt sunscreens on an 08 up Tradition or Eagle. I can't picture how they would work around the windshield pillars.
Anyone?
Thanks Eric
Green D is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-12-2014, 08:06 AM   #2

I have an 07 Discover that has the privacy screen across the main/drivers/entry door. Great during te day to keep the sun ut BUT you need to close curtains at night. Can't see in during the day. Would you like to see som PICS?
mchero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:49 AM   #3

Thanks for the offer but the fitment will not be the same the Tradition up has a different design.
My first MH was a Discovery a great rig, thanks again

Eric
Old 08-15-2014, 06:12 AM   #4

I guess Prompt are not as popular as I had thought.
Anyone care to share about there Magna Shades?

Thanks Eric
Old 08-15-2014, 11:11 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Eric--I don't know if you have seen the photo gallery on the Prompt website, but maybe some of these pics will help... RV Sunscreen | Our Photo Gallery

As far as the Magne shades, they are an excellent quality product and Roger is a pleasure to deal with. We initially wanted the Magne shades but found that because the front cabinets in our Bounder extend down in front of the windshield, the cabinets would have had to be unfastened to get the magnets installed. We were unwilling to do that, so we passed on the Magne shades and went with a different type that snap on.

A forum search will find dozens of previous threads about the various types of windshield sunscreens. Good luck.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:57 PM   #6

Thanks Sarah, None of the pics are for my coach. I have also spoken to Bill I think it is and he doesn't have any either. He was going to try to get some for me.
Thanks for the reply!

Eric

Tags
scr