RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-05-2019, 01:38 PM   #1

Plumbing system schematic

I have a 2008 Fleetwood Regal 365BHTS. The kitchen sink backed up. I traced the drain to underneath the pantry next to the refrigerator. The drain comes away from the wall about 12 inches then turns down into the floor. I removed the no hub fitting from the drain line and snaked the pipe into what I assume to be a grey water tank plus vacuumed 10 gallons or more from the tank. The line from the sink drain to no hub is clear. The drain path is still blocked. The drains for the shower and master sink drain no problem and when the gray water dump is pulled water flows. This makes me think that there are two grey water tanks with a cross connection between them and that cross connecter is plugged. Anyone have experience with this trailer and the plumbing system or have a schematic of the plumbing system on this trailer? About to cut open the floor and tank to see if Jimmy Hoffa is in there. Also about mid trailer thee are two hose bibs that come out of the bottom of the trailer any idea what these are for. Thanks for anything you can provide.

Bill
GlenFrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-05-2019, 01:58 PM   #2

You probably have two gray tanks. 1 is called gray, 1 is called galley, they have no cross connect. Your galley sounds full. Of course you also have a Black tank.

The two hose bibs are your hot and cold water low point drains for winterization.

Tags
plumbing