Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-11-2020, 06:42 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Revolution LE tail lights.

Hello Friends.

I posted a too long message a couple fo days ago regarding my rear lights on our new to us Fleetwood Revolution LE 40E.

While changing out a bulb, I may have popped a fuse or I have a relay not working and trying to sort that out before I take to the Spartan Corp Shop which is 45 minutes from my house in Charlotte Michigan.

I have gotten conflicting information on the lights configuration on my 2007 Revolution LE.

I have 5 lights on each side. From the top going down here is what I have.

1.Top is Red. Not working at all. No brake or running lights.
2. Next one down is Amber for the turn signals and 4 way flashers. They work.
3. Next one down is white for the back up lights. They work.
4. Next one down is Red. Running lights working but no brake light.
5. Bottom light is Red. Running lights work but no brake light.

I had a couple of folks tell me that only the top two red lights on each side are brake and running red lights.

Spartan said all the Red lights are stop lights and running lights. Dual function.

Anyone care to confirm as I try to find out which fuse or relay is out.
Stonehands is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-11-2020, 07:46 PM   #2

[Mod Edit]

I'd call Spartan and see if you can get electrical drawings from spartan.

Without electrical drawing you are SOL.

Good Luck
John
Old 03-11-2020, 08:59 PM   #3

I had an 06 Revolution…… Great coaches btw.... I believe if I recall only two of the reds were stop turn...…. I was always having an issue with corrosion where the bulb makes contact in the socket. I swapped out the long screws that held on the lenses with stainless steel ones. I also greased the screws because they were sometimes difficult to get out.

Check the bulbs and socket connections first. If you have SOME lights on the back working I doubt you have fuse or relay issues. I was always having someone tell me "you have a brake light out" Check bulbs and connections.
Det57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 05:08 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Det57 View Post
I had an 06 Revolution…… Great coaches btw.... I believe if I recall only two of the reds were stop turn...…. I was always having an issue with corrosion where the bulb makes contact in the socket. I swapped out the long screws that held on the lenses with stainless steel ones. I also greased the screws because they were sometimes difficult to get out.

Check the bulbs and socket connections first. If you have SOME lights on the back working I doubt you have fuse or relay issues. I was always having someone tell me "you have a brake light out" Check bulbs and connections.
Thank you. Spartan was very quick to send me the electric schematics for my coach. They appear to be Egyptian.lolol. I have rear turn signals, back up lights, and both pair of bottom red lights have running lights. Top re lights are not working on either side. No running light or stop light.
Stonehands is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, lights, revolution, tail lights