Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-15-2020, 05:26 AM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgman50 View Post
On my old gasser I mounted a pvc fence post along the rear and slide a piece of gutter inside the post with the slinky in the gutter. Worked great. I will be looking to do the same up high in one of the pass thru storage bays. For now the slinky is in a bag stored in a drivers side bay to the rear of the battery compartment. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Also, does your door grab handle light up?
Yes it does with porch light on burgman. Thank you for the feedback and response. Be safe.
Stonehands is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-15-2020, 05:26 AM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by surelink View Post
Mine does with the porch light on
Mine as well. Thank you.
Old 04-23-2020, 11:43 PM   #17

Two Short fence Post sections

I am currently in the process of building undermounted storage for mine. I had an 8ft section of vinyl fence post I had bought for a previous unit but never got around to installing. I had picked up all the parts I needed including an end cap, a latch and the gutter for inside and was all set to go.

Then I got underneath this unit and realized there was no place anywhere near my dump station that I could install due to the exhaust pipe running the full length of the rig.

So I have changed plans and have cut the fence post down to two 45" sections which I will mount side by side. Each will hold one 10ft section of Rhino Hose and because the hose fills almost the whole space I can leave the gutter out.

2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P / 2015 Chevy Sonic
Griswald One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 08:11 AM   #18

I hook mine closed and keep it in the compartment with the propane tank
Old 04-24-2020, 11:02 AM   #19

I also use plastic fence post to store ladder.
Old 04-25-2020, 06:44 AM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Good ideas everyone. I will send pics of where I mount my hose caddy in the storage bays. If I mount my hose caddy from side to side, my storage bays are pass through so I have lots of room and lots of internal bracing to mount it easily.

Tags
revolution, storage