RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-06-2020, 08:27 AM   #1

Vacuflush Circuit Breaker

I have become quite adept at servicing my 2016 Bounder Vacuflush System. Most of the time it is in a campground somewhere. I decided to service duck bills and bellows at home while I has some COVID time. An intermittent issue was with the automatic breaker that powers the system. This breaker is automatic, in that it self resets after a period of time. With everything in the electrical path being brand new, including the motor, it made no sense that the breaker would trip.

I found the breaker on the side wall of my electrical compartment, adjacent to the BCC. It was all covered up with a glob of black electrical tape, which is how it came from the factory. I ordered a replacement from Amazon and the problem has been solved. As seen in the following link, the replacement has a rubber cover system.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-06-2020, 06:44 PM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Thanks for the follow up. Glad you have it working now.
AlanTerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breaker, circuit breaker