RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-29-2016, 08:21 AM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooker1110 View Post
I have a 2013 Bounder, with VacuFlush toilets. When we flush front toilet, (1/2 bath) water runs out bottom of rig on ground. If I take toilet off wondering if I will be able to change parts/plumbing under the box like floor under toilet. No leaks above floor. TIA
To answer your question,yes, but that is not where I would start looking for your leak.The funnel flange screws to the floor of that box,same as house,EXCEPT the flex waste line runs from the funnel flange thru the box along side of toilet,under vanity,thru wall,and under the bed,at that point there is a Y in the line to connect in the rear toilet,then goes down thru the floor(under the bed)and goes to the vaccum generator,which is in the rear most cargo hold there is a small access door(hope your a small person) the line exits the vac gen then goes to black tank.
I'm thinking the more you know about the layout the easier it will be to find the leak.

1- does your vaccum generator hold vaccum?(green light)
2-where does the water run out the bottom of rig?(front,rear,center)
3-does it leak only after flushing 1/2 bath and not the full bath?
4-does the water show up in cargo holds,or between rear wheels or ?
5-what happens when rear toilet is flushed?
6-Is the leak near the black water holding tank?
after having answers to these questions,I should be able to advise better,otherwise I could only guess.
The first place I would start is at the access panel for the vac gen,open it up then flush half bath,see if any water shows up there,might not be a bad idea to wear goggles,(just in case).

Rapid Rick
2013 Fleetwood Terra 35K
rapid rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-29-2016, 08:38 AM   #16

Quote:
I have a 2013 Bounder, with VacuFlush toilets. When we flush front toilet, (1/2 bath) water runs out bottom of rig on ground. If I take toilet off wondering if I will be able to change parts/plumbing under the box like floor under toilet. No leaks above floor. TIA
Vacuflush toilets work on a negative pressure in the system.

Once flushed, the vacuum pump pulls solids, liquids and air out of the lines, past the pump, to the waste tank.

If there is a leak and the system is working, the leak has to be at or past the pump.

I had a pump dipharam fail, causing a leak at the pump. With that, the pump ran excessively, creating vacuum.

The only way I can imagine leaks before the pump, is if you shut off the pump before it cycles thru and shuts off automatically. That would leave waste in the lines.
twinboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 07:14 AM   #17

Quote:
Thanks for feedback. Yesterday had water turned on and seen leaking from under rig to ground. It is not the toilets but a water line. Now got to figure how to get to them. Either cold line to toilet or one of the lines to sink.
cooker1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:41 PM   #18

Fleetwood Owners Club
2014 Fleetwood Bounder Vacumn explosion

Hello,

We are full timers living in our 2014 Fleetwood Bounder. For several days I had been complaining about a bad smell in the coach, DH says its the litter box. No says I, not when I change it twice a day.
DH goes to get me a tote from the cargo hold and when he opened the door it was full of sewage! Seems the vacuflush gen burst and every time we flushed it was filling the compartment.

We had the cargo hold pumped out and restoration come in and now arguing with insurance to get a replacement pump. Seems that the SW 2 pump is obsolete! Yet there is a replacement coming.

Going to be some fun - we live in the unit full time, have 2 cats and a dog and motels are pricey!

Posted this here to remind folks to check all cargo compartments and if something smells or sounds odd check everything everywhere!
Old 02-15-2019, 06:56 AM   #19

Fleetwood Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
We had are diafram break twice what a mess trying to figure out a pm schedule.
Safe travels Bob Linda & missy
new rver is offline   Reply With Quote