Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-15-2018, 05:48 PM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Congrats! Nice looking coach!
swoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-16-2018, 01:05 PM   #16

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEWright View Post
I saw you are in TX, Would you be close to Austin?
My RV Data power controller did not get programmed by fleetwood. I am about to send to to Precision Circuits in IL to program.

They told me that if I could find a Discovery 40G with 8KM onan I could plug my controller into another one and it would clone.

If you have this controller and are close by it would help me allot. It is very simple. 4 screws and a phone wire plugged into the back. Precision said it would take about 2 minutes.

They told me the units have to have same power equipment, full sized fridge (The large fridge option) 3 AC, elect water heater. If they are the same it would clone your program onto my monitor then when I hook it back to mine, my monitor would clone to the actual controller.
Sorry in far N TX, Sherman, 15 miles to OK. No problems with power control systems.
Old 10-16-2018, 08:12 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiesta48 View Post
Sorry in far N TX, Sherman, 15 miles to OK. No problems with power control systems.
Thanks for the reply. I sent it next day to them. it should take about 5 min to program and I prepaid next return. Should be ready to roll Friday...
MEWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:15 PM   #18

It has already been programmed and is on the way back. Hopefully should have it by Friday. They called to confirm it was done and headed out the door.

What a great team.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:59 PM   #19

Precision Circuits

It arrived on Friday at lunch, tok 1 min to install. It flashed the the power management system and seems to be prefect. The guys at Precision Circuits were awesome.

George Cepynsky, Mollie and Danny all did exactly what they said and it was the issue they suspected. No damage just a simple issue that took them about 15 min to correct.

Great job guys.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:57 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Bounder1st View Post
Read your blog, you have done everything so correctly it is astonishing.

Congratulations on the new coach and even more so, congratulations to the dealership for making it right.

I am happy to read there are still places out there with high standards.

Best of luck,
Terry
It took allot for me to remain calm but it was the right thing to do. The dealership was amazing during the whole process. I could not have asked for more.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:34 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEWright View Post
It had 1593 miles when we picked it up. It looks like it had never been used. It drives like a dream.
Wow, anything with less than 2,000 miles is usually sold as new. 2k is the amount allowed for "delivery".
OregonJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:49 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonJim View Post
Wow, anything with less than 2,000 miles is usually sold as new. 2k is the amount allowed for "delivery".
They could not sell it as new. It had been previously sold and titled. It was a trade in. The previous owner used it for her and her girlfriends as a hang out at a Rod and Gun club..It looks like they did not do it often or if they did, they took amazing care of the interior.

Tags
cover, discovery, fleetwood