Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
What is the driving light?

On my 2012 Southwind 32vs the first switch in the group that is just above the leveling group says its for the driving light. On the workhorse its for a brake. Nothing happens when switch is used. I tried it with key on , engine running, headlights on - off, key off. The little led on the switch never lights up either. Any ideas?
Bob
jay31ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Got a pic?

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Our Bounder has a "courtesy flash" toggle to flash the headlights. I think it just has a pic of a light emblem on it but I can't remember. It's close to the leveling buttons.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Our Bounder has a "courtesy flash" toggle to flash the headlights. I think it just has a pic of a light emblem on it but I can't remember. It's close to the leveling buttons.
Sarah, I thought that was it. The switch looks like you described. Ran out to try it and no dice. Will keep looking.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:53 PM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
In doing internet research I believe this switch will have something to do with the daylight running lights. I'll check it out tomorrow. I think the unit has to be running with the brake off before the lights/switch will work.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay31ss View Post
In doing internet research I believe this switch will have something to do with the daylight running lights. I'll check it out tomorrow. I think the unit has to be running with the brake off before the lights/switch will work.
You may be right about that. Be sure to post when you find out!