RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-24-2019, 08:49 AM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
What is this and what is it telling me

Goof Morning Fleetwood friends.

Trying to post pic of something I cannot find in any manual or thread as to what its is and what it does. It is a wall plate located in the upper cabinet on the drivers side right above the driver chair.

It has a small square LCD screen in the middle and a push button. When you push the button it shows a LL in the screen. Let go of the button and screen goes blank. Have no idea what the heck this little gem of information is and hoping someone can give me some ideas.
Stonehands is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-24-2019, 09:05 AM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
What is this and what does it do?

A pic of a screen in the drivers side upper cabinet. Push the button and the lcd screen shows a LL. Let go of the button and screen goes blank. Any ideas of what this. Not in any books or manuals. Thought it might be showing me LEVEL status or an electric status. Guessing.
Attached Images

Old 06-24-2019, 09:06 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I finally made it work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonehands View Post
A pic of a screen in the drivers side upper cabinet. Push the button and the lcd screen shows a LL. Let go of the button and screen goes blank. Any ideas of what this. Not in any books or manuals. Thought it might be showing me LEVEL status or an electric status. Guessing.
WooHoo,, I was able to post a pic of this indicator.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:12 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
It's your dish's aiming device.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:15 AM   #5

Rexhall Owners Group
I think that the device in your picture in an OTA ( over the air ) TV antenna aiming device. Try cranking up your antenna, and pointing it in the general direction of the nearest TV source. Then play with the button and see if it helps you fine tune the antenna.
BTW,...remember to crank down the antenna before you drive off.
Bob
Bobb.25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:47 AM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Thank you. I will check out both the original TV dish and the TV antenna.
Old 06-24-2019, 10:49 AM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Cool. I will check that out. I have the original Winegard dish that you can crank up and turn to tune, the original crank you TV antenna that you can crank up and turn as well as the Direct TV Satellite dish/dome that was added. I will play with the two original pieces the dish and the antenna and let you know.

Many thanks.