Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Foretravel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-04-2021, 07:27 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmyz View Post
Well, did you pull the trigger and make the purchase?
If so, which floor plan is it? We were at the factory in September and I might have photos of the build if you are interested just send me a PM and I will look for you.

We have a '22 LVMS and have put over 10,000 miles on it since we picked her up at the end of May.

Highly recommend on your way to Vegas that you plan a pit stop in NAC (Have RVOne call them ahead of time for you). Its worth the visit and if you have any small issues or questions you can get them addressed before you get back to Las Vegas.

If you got it, hope you love it as much as we love ours.
Best of luck either way - enjoy the journey!
utarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-04-2021, 09:17 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by utarv View Post
Well, did you pull the trigger and make the purchase?

If so, which floor plan is it? We were at the factory in September and I might have photos of the build if you are interested just send me a PM and I will look for you.

We have a '22 LVMS and have put over 10,000 miles on it since we picked her up at the end of May.

Highly recommend on your way to Vegas that you plan a pit stop in NAC (Have RVOne call them ahead of time for you). Its worth the visit and if you have any small issues or questions you can get them addressed before you get back to Las Vegas.

If you got it, hope you love it as much as we love ours.

Best of luck either way - enjoy the journey!

Thank you. Yes, pulled trigger but haven’t picked up. Scheduled for the 11. Good advice to head through Texas.

LV1 floor plan. I like your floor plan better I think but not available this year. You have the TV above windshield. Ours does not and can’t be added. At least not the drop down one. Do you like your opposing sofas and no dinette ?

I’d love to see build pictures. I’ll pm u my phone number. Thanks.
Tmyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 09:23 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuds View Post
It is still considered a premium brand over, say, Entegra or Newmar, but not over Newell, but the gap is significantly smaller over New Aire, Essex, London Aire, and King Aire than it was in years past (pre-current company ownership).

Cannot speak to warranty. Service after the sale *may* be better if you are going to Nac for service but not any different if you are going to a selling dealership, especially one that isn't familiar with the slide system or Active Air, if the coach in question has it.

One of the main reasons we would not consider a newer FT after selling our 2003 (which was a fabulous coach) is that we were tired of either having to take the coach to Nac for service on things we couldn't do ourselves or learning how to do them ourselves if we were too far away. We became somewhat expert at diagnosing and addressing air leveling issues on our own, especially after FT service created a significant leak in their shop and could not be bothered to find or fix it (and we had one visit where literally everything the FT tech touched he screwed up and in one instance tried to hide the damage)...

I’m hoping the 24/7 motor coach dealership in Vegas lives up to their reputation. I’ve verified that are now an authorized repair center. Anything big I’d bring to Eric Olstrum in Tucson. What are you going to get if not a foretravel ? May I ask?
Tmyz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rust, service, travel