Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Foretravel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Question WHY

I been looking at the Foretravels from a "distance"!
I am wondering WHY?
Why is this irv2 foretravel section so small.?
Is it because, there are fewer Foretravels?
Are the owners more satisfied with the product?
Are all the owners rich and they have someone else that worries about the maintence of the MH?
Does the MH sit in the drive as yard art so the neighbors can be impressed with their wealth?

So far I'm impressed by what I see!
Should I be?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #2

Larry,
F/T does have a small production as compared to some other brands.
As far as being satisfied we are on our 2nd F/T. If we had not been pleased with our first one we would have went with a Newell.
There is a mixed bag as far as who does there own repairs. That will depend on your skill level, comfort level, and depth of your pockets.
F/T builds a good coach. As with anything built by human hands they will have some type of repairs. Things wears out and get outdated that will need replacing.
One reason that there are so few coments here is that most F/T owners use there own forum Foretravel Owner's Forum -- ForeForums where they talk all kinds of repairs, upgrades, pros/cons, ect.
As far as being rich we arn't and when we are home ours stays hid down in the barn.
4travlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #3

Far from being rich - am retired and on fixed income. Very happy with my 1994 U225 Foretravel. But I spend more time on the Foreforums and that other rv forum sponsored by you know who. If I have a Foretravel specific question, Foreforums is the place to ask it!!!
parmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:53 AM   #4

As O/Ps have said www.foreforums.com is the FT forum most owners use. Foretravel coaches are constructed quite diffrently from other coaches, most of the information on the coach it self is specific to them, unlike Winn, Fleetwood and so on. Love my old coach the only reason I would part with it is to get another one. ForeTravels are like the energizer bunny they just keep going and going.
bbeane is offline   Reply With Quote