Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Gulf Stream Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-01-2021, 11:15 AM   #1

94 Conquest 102 limited edition; tank sizes

I purchased the listed motorhome and I'm trying to find out what capacity the fresh, gray, and black water tanks are. I want to go boondocking and I'm trying to plan accordingly. I found a manual online but it doesn't list tank sizes. Thanks!

Also, the model no. is WD6300DH. This is a Class C on a Ford E350 chassis. Can anyone decipher the model no. for me?

While I'm at it, I would like to add an extra house battery and thought of adding it to the closest bay on the passenger side. Would I need to move the existing battery there as well or can I leave the current battery in the engine compartment and run battery cables to connect to a second battery in the bay?
tim-n-tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-01-2021, 11:24 PM   #2

Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim-n-tn View Post
I purchased the listed motorhome and I'm trying to find out what capacity the fresh, gray, and black water tanks are. I want to go boondocking and I'm trying to plan accordingly. I found a manual online but it doesn't list tank sizes. Thanks!

Also, the model no. is WD6300DH. This is a Class C on a Ford E350 chassis. Can anyone decipher the model no. for me?

While I'm at it, I would like to add an extra house battery and thought of adding it to the closest bay on the passenger side. Would I need to move the existing battery there as well or can I leave the current battery in the engine compartment and run battery cables to connect to a second battery in the bay?
For my 99/2000 Conquest Limited 6266, I find tank specs ONLY in the sales BROCHURES of floorplans found online by year/type, (sometimes found at websites other than GStream) the 2000 determined by FLOORPLAN, the 1999 by chassis VIN, but the 2000 is supposed to have 36-gal waste tanks vs 1999 25-gal tanks... but many times "FEELS like" Black/Gray= 25g :-) Have never taken the Time to measure/ fill, LOL. On mine, the ONLY diff in floorplan was 2000 swapped the bath (toilet/ sink) locations vs 1999. I have never determined the meaning of the letters in the floorplan #### (Believe mine was W6266D?)
Old 03-01-2021, 11:36 PM   #3

Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
(re: Adding extra house Battery), I replaced my boost solenoid under step (hidden by battery switch) this week and found an extra prewired battery cable under switch, folded back and taped off under step, (guessing prewired for the 2nd coach battery option on mine?) may crawl under and track down, for giggles/grins, after weather improves :-)
Old 03-03-2021, 05:38 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by THenne1713 View Post
(re: Adding extra house Battery), I replaced my boost solenoid under step (hidden by battery switch) this week and found an extra prewired battery cable under switch, folded back and taped off under step, (guessing prewired for the 2nd coach battery option on mine?) may crawl under and track down, for giggles/grins, after weather improves :-)
were your steps built-in or powered fold-out? thx!
tim-n-tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 10:22 PM   #5

Gulf Streamers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
step/ battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim-n-tn View Post
were your steps built-in or powered fold-out? thx!
I have electric single slide out step, and one/ two step inside with lift up hinged tread that covers battery (always wondered where they wuuda put any 2nd battery? LOL)

Tags
tank