Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Gulf Stream Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #1

Question where are the slideout fuses

Hi this is Happy Home once again. we are still trying to locate the fuse box or panel for the slide outs. The drivers seat is where it is suppose to be, park brake is engaged, ignition off and we have replaced all the batteries. So it must be a fuse but where are they? Does any one have the number for Gulfstream or names to talk to once we call them? Any help would be appreciated.
happy home is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-10-2012, 02:35 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Happy Home, I had to look up your profile to see what coach you have to be of any possible help. I would suggest you list this info in a signature so that if you have questions specific to your coach anyone will know year make and model.
I am not positive on the location but It may be on a circuit breaker in the right rear electrical compartment or if you have a Batter Control Center (black plastic box) it will have a fuse for slide out in it. Have you ohmed out the driver seat switch to be sure it is closed?
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:25 AM   #3

Slide Fuses

I hope you found it by now, but anyway, our slide fuse is located on the main 12v fuse panel in the electrical bin front bin on driver side. I had to get a serviceperson to coe find ours. We were stuck with the slide out, a full black tank, and no sewer connection.
Noelj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:12 AM   #4

Gulf Streamers Club
Send a message via Skype™ to normandlegra
Same place as mine, first front compartment on driver's side and I have a 2010 GS 8367
normandlegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:34 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy home View Post
Hi this is Happy Home once again. we are still trying to locate the fuse box or panel for the slide outs. The drivers seat is where it is suppose to be, park brake is engaged, ignition off and we have replaced all the batteries. So it must be a fuse but where are they? Does any one have the number for Gulfstream or names to talk to once we call them? Any help would be appreciated.
Gulf Stream will not help you they will refer you to the dealer.
LogansPapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:37 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy home View Post
Having the same issue with my slides, won't work...I've been told there is an inline fuse somewhere that needs to be replaces but no one can tell me where it is... I'm about to pay $1,700 for an extended service warranty to get the issues fixed. Help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 08-02-2012, 07:48 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
Having the same issue with my slides, won't work...I've been told there is an inline fuse somewhere that needs to be replaces but no one can tell me where it is... I'm about to pay $1,700 for an extended service warranty to get the issues fixed. Help would be appreciated. Thanks
I'm not sure which slide you are having trouble with. Do you by chance have a folding bed? I had an issue with my bedroom slides not operating last fall and paid big bucks for a mobile tech to bypass my wall switches, leaving me a couple toggle switches hanging out from under the bed to operate the slides. I had to vacate the RV park that day. I have a folding king bed and when I got home the RV tech that I use replaced a magnet switch under the bed that prevents the slides from coming in when the king bed is fully extended.
Tarheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Wizard View Post
Happy Home, I had to look up your profile to see what coach you have to be of any possible help. I would suggest you list this info in a signature so that if you have questions specific to your coach anyone will know year make and model.
I am not positive on the location but It may be on a circuit breaker in the right rear electrical compartment or if you have a Batter Control Center (black plastic box) it will have a fuse for slide out in it. Have you ohmed out the driver seat switch to be sure it is closed?
when you speak of right side looking for the slide out fuse, right side as in looking into the engine compartment?
Old 08-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #9

Not too sure about your problem, but my slide problem was not the slide power fuse, but the fuse in the driver seat lockout circuit. Ours has a switch that prevents moving the slides if the driver seat is not in the full forward position. I felt that I had power to the pump because the jacks would move, and they are on the same pump, On our 2005 Gulfstream, the fuses are in the front bin on the driver side. There is a diagram for the fuse panel right beside it. The fuse we needed was there, but the description was a bit hazy. SWomething about driver seat lockout or such. The service person found it quite quickly with a fuse tester, replaced it and everything worked. We were getting into a bit of a situation, as were were on a site with no sewer connection, and couldn't move to dunp tanks.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:29 PM   #10

Not sure if I am posting this right but here we go. Have a 2003 condor model 1330 single slide motor home. No power to my slide switch have searched everywhere for a fuse and cannot find. I know it is a 12 volt power issue because I ran a 12 volt wire to the switch and slide works perfect. It is a RBW slide and uses no relays ,only a 12 volt fused power source . Anyone have any idea where the fuse would be
Herman eiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:28 PM   #11

Fuses??

Do you have an owners manual?? Might be in there.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:21 PM   #12

Need more information on what motor home you own. On my Scenic Cruiser it is on the passenger side rear compartment. It has I believe is a 30 amp circuit breaker which controls the slides and the levelers on mine. Looks like a little rectangular black box with a small handle that pops out and has to be pressed back in to reset it.
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:09 AM   #13

Winnebago Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
SLIDE reset

My bus 2003 GS Friendship
Right rear of bus . Electrical compartment. Mine had 2 little circuit breakers with a very little (looks like a casting plastic tit) reset button on the side of each. I used a pen to reset the button.

These control the pass side electrical slide outs on my bus.

I went through the same thing when first owning the bus.

HOPE YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED BY NOW!
DeBUSK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slideout